Is it normal to want a guy to touch your boobs?

I know that sounds really weird but I'm really curious to know what it feels like. no guy ever has before...lets just say that the dreams I've been having lately have been more realistic.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 1

• Seriously, it's totally normal to want it - it's such an amazing feeling! I wish my boyfriend touched mine more often than he does!

• Yes. I love it! Maybe even more than him going down.

• Yea. Lusty Male hands on your boobs = hot and it feels even better than I imagined if your with a guy who's firm but sensual and knows what he's doing

• Yes its normal, it can be an arousing thing but if he does it weird/shy it can be kinda awkward too like wtf are you doing? LOL If he grabs them too hard again its like wtf are you doing, but some some good caressing is amaziiing XD

• *some some? Hahahaha. aldkfjlakdjfal;kd

• Selected as most helpful

Well, it's pretty normal for guys to want to touch them, so I can't imagine why it would be at all strange for women to want them to be touched.