How many times a day do guys masturbate?

My close guy friend told me he masturbates on average three times a day and almost everyday. This seemed a little excessive to me, but he says some guys do it way more than that. So how often do most guys tend to masturbate?

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly every day, but I'm now stopping for awhile because it was getting out of control. It can be a lot though for sure. It's definitely better to have a girl do it for you, preferably using a variety of methods.

What Guys Said 17

• 3 times a day, everyday is excessive. I do it once a day, everyday. Sometimes, I skip a day so my body can generate some more sperm. That way, more will come out thus making the ejaculation feel better.

• Once before sleep almost everynight. Often times in the morning, especially if I don't have to get up immediately,and then sometimes in the afternoon. I'd say 1-3.

• Every guy is different, so every guy will masturbate a different amount of times. On average though it would probably be a couple of times a week for most guys.

• 5-6 times a week.

• mostly once a day

but when I'm too horny and excited probably 3 - 5 times in one day

• on ave I'd say 5 times a week

• It varies. I have done it up to 6 times in one day and as few as probably once during a week. If I'm stressed or sick, I don't have the urge. Plus if I have a partner, my urges are taken care of. The other day I went for two, then crashed.

• I do about once every 2-3 days

• Am I the only one who does it two times every three weeks? xD

• 5 to 8 times a week

• Sorry, I am 16 years old.. doing it twice a day. I can't help it

• 3 times a day and I wanna stop but I can't xd

• I'm not too certain.:/

• Usually once a day

• Way too much... haha

• twice.

What Girls Said 1

• Masturbation is different for everyone. One guy might do it once a week, another guy might do it once a day. I masturbate almost everyday, & I love it. I have really learned a lot about my body & what I like. I think masturbation is a very healthy way to relieve your sexual desires, & there are no side effects, like there might be if you had sex with another person.