How many times a day do guys masturbate?

My close guy friend told me he masturbates on average three times a day and almost everyday. This seemed a little excessive to me, but he says some guys do it way more than that. So how often do most guys tend to masturbate?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Mostly every day, but I'm now stopping for awhile because it was getting out of control. It can be a lot though for sure. It's definitely better to have a girl do it for you, preferably using a variety of methods.

What Guys Said 16

What Girls Said 1

• Masturbation is different for everyone. One guy might do it once a week, another guy might do it once a day. I masturbate almost everyday, & I love it. I have really learned a lot about my body & what I like. I think masturbation is a very healthy way to relieve your sexual desires, & there are no side effects, like there might be if you had sex with another person.