Is there a difference between getting a boner and being hard?

self explanitory :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Ummm, well it isn't going to help you any! Sorry you feel that way. Personality is big, but looks definitely make him stand out. What can I say? :(

• barely but mostly the same thing.

A boner is fully hard.

Being hard could be any of the points of being semi to fully.

• no there both slang for

sexually aroused

or horny

but all of htem are when a male is horny and his penis becoms hard

• exactly the same thing lol. and yes a hardon is the same thing to -.-

• nah they're both the same thing

• no, same thing.

What Girls Said 5

• If you mean just phyically unattractive, then no, because obviously you find other things about him attractive, and good for you if you can get past the physical stuff.

• I think it depends on HOW you find him unattractive. If you still really like him over his personality that's what really matters. Looks fade, personalities will get you through the years. Although, looks certainly help.

If you find his personality unattractive, that may not work out so well for you. Good luck!

• if you like his personality.but it would be better if you found him attracting to you.

• It's not always about looks.

That's like ten percent.

It's the cute things he does.

And his personality.

• haha I have the same question. mine is kinda nerdy short and just not who I usually go after and I ended up with him. ohhh I don't know how to answer your question cause I'm in the same boat. sorry