How can I get him to perform oral?

I love oral, both giving and receiving, however, I rarely get it from him. We've been together for two years and have been living together for about... Show More

Like I said, I don't want to force, just a way to maybe get him to consider it a little more opposed to throwing it away because of a girl who screwed him over years ago, especially after he was with so many girls post her during his time in high school.

Most Helpful Guy

• Treat him how you'd like to be treated if the same thing had happened to you. Being forced to do something can often ruin whatever something it was. Be patient. Maybe ask him if he can just try "being in that area" without giving full-fledged oral. Like kissing your thighs or just resting his head there. Baby steps :P

Asker upvoted
    • I don't think any guy should have to be weaned or pampered into oral sex. He should want to dive right in, so long as his lover attends to her housekeeping adequately.

• Not everyone's the same. Doesn't do any good to tell someone how they should feel about something sexual.

Besides, she's not going to get anywhere with him by just telling him to "man up." Considering he has only done it once and it wasn't a good experience, a bit of understanding goes a long way.

• Actually, as he's had many previous partners before me/after this girl, I'll assume he's had more experience and trust me I'm trying to be understanding. I love him too much to force him into something he's really not comfortable with, like you said, baby steps and gently discussing perhaps in a non-nagging way. :)