Do your perceptions of someone's physical attractiveness change?
Imagine when you met you found someone physically attractive, and the personality aspects that originally attracted you are still there. Does your perception of their physical attractiveness change in the following situations?
1) You went out, they hurt you badly.
2) You went out, you broke up through circumstances (e.g. geography or stress) and remained friends.
3) You went out, it ended mutually, you remained friends.
4) You never got together, you became friends.
5) You became friends, you got together but did not go out, you went back to being friends.
6) You went out, but they turned out to have negative personality traits or habits you did not see before (e.g. posessive, rude to parents or service).
7) You hit on someone, they rejected you, you remained friends or aquaintances.
Essentially I want to know if physical attraction dies over time, if so how long, and particularly in the case of when you still get on with this person, does it ever die?
What's Your Opinion?