• Ask
  • myTake

Kinky things to do for girls?

girls what kind of kinky or dirty or nasty things would you want a guy to do in nude pics for you or if he cammed for you? mainly nude pics tho?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Suck his own penis! There are guys who can do that.

• seems like there's a lot of women who are into that

• Would almost be the perfect bj for a guy!I know I wish I could lick my p*ssy! lol How awesome that would be!

What Girls Said 3

• Put a top hat on the tip I like my men fancy, it gets me hot. ;P

• ... Add a beard and call him Abe.

• That would be a double fetish I am black and well, he did free the slaves and all. SOOOOO hot, I can barely contain myself ;p

• Abraham Lincoln? Eh if you would let me give you oral and pee for me..I would forgive any ethnicity?

• I like to get my ass licked and my t*ts pinched

• I had a boyfriend who would finger himself. It was a lot weirder in pics than in person. In person it didn't really bother me..but in pics it just..wasn't right lol. That's just me though. I like on camera just jacking off. Nothing too kinky..

• And him to come on the srean lol

What Guys Said 2

• For some reason the stuff we guys think should be hot for girls just isn't.They aren't into obvious, blatent stuff. You could try something like a long, slow strip tease that ends just beforeyou get fully naked. Girls, would that work?

• That would. I think..girls have waaay more options for kinky things via video/pictures. Guys... not that many haha.

• Girls love cumshots.