• Ask
  • myTake

Girls does every shape of penis feel way different inside you or do they feel the same once inside you?

Some penises are curved upwards, some down, some can even curve to the side, and lots are almost straight, some are more stubby and some are longer.... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don' necessarly think there is much difference in the feeling of different shaped penises when they are inside our vagina's. When you talk of length and girth yes that is a different thing and definate differences are felt.

What Girls Said 3

• ive been with some guys that had straight d***s and some that had curved. Only time I noticed was when it would slip out. THe curved ones sliiped out more so we had to go at if from certain positions . still felt great tho

• lol

• for me, I can tell the difference with some of them. If they are curved then in certain positions it rubs my g-spot which feels amazing, but then in other positions it doesn't feel as good. I have had a different favorite position with every guy that I have been with. obviously different lengths will feel different because if one is shorter it won't be as far in. there isn't one that is better than the other, its just a matter of finding the best position for it.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!