Girls does every shape of penis feel way different inside you or do they feel the same once inside you?

Some penises are curved upwards, some down, some can even curve to the side, and lots are almost straight, some are more stubby and some are longer. Does every guy feel way different inside you or do you not feel the angle of his penis during intercourse? Can a sex position feel great with one guy but not be good with a guy with a different shaped penis?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don' necessarly think there is much difference in the feeling of different shaped penises when they are inside our vagina's. When you talk of length and girth yes that is a different thing and definate differences are felt.

What Girls Said 2

• ive been with some guys that had straight d***s and some that had curved. Only time I noticed was when it would slip out. THe curved ones sliiped out more so we had to go at if from certain positions . still felt great tho

• lol

• for me, I can tell the difference with some of them. If they are curved then in certain positions it rubs my g-spot which feels amazing, but then in other positions it doesn't feel as good. I have had a different favorite position with every guy that I have been with. obviously different lengths will feel different because if one is shorter it won't be as far in. there isn't one that is better than the other, its just a matter of finding the best position for it.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!