Is it normal for me to stick my finger up my butt??

Sometimes when I'm masturbating, I like to stick my finger up my anal passage...is this normal? Can I like, use a dildo?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's probably not normal but that doesn't mean it's not ok if for some reason you get pleasure out of it. Sticking a dildo up your butt would be even less normal. The reason I'm saying these things aren't all that normal is because they conflict with having normal sex with a woman. If you get into the habit too much of enjoying or needing to do that kinky stuff in order to get off, when it comes to doing it with a girl you may find yourself not being able to respond good enough or effectively, and that could become a problem or even eventually a serious problem in your relationships.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes the male g-spot is reached through it...I don't know anything more than that though. Look up the male g-spot. I know its supposed to give guys really really really intense orgasms.

• I don't see anything wrong with doing it...it's your body anyway.

• Yes that's totally normal..ONLY when masturbating though.

• I am sorry I cannot stop laughing at some of these guys responses. Funny!

What Guys Said 9

• I would say that shoving a dildo up your ass is not normal if you are a straight male

• Of course it is normal. And pleasurable. Use a dildo, a candle, whatever you wish...

• No, it's not normal. But if you like it, so be it.

• i know its something about your prostate gland but is it normal I'm saying no, my but is an exit only

• Yes you can and there are many types you can use. Here is what I enjoy the most. I have a doc johnson medium butt plug that enhances vaginal sex and will increase your load. I also have 2 dildos, one 10 inches long by 1.5 inches wide. The other is a realistic and is 7 inches long by 2 inches wide. Nothing feels better than f***ing yourself in the ass. Good luck!

More from Guys
4