• Ask
  • myTake

Is it normal for me to stick my finger up my butt??

Sometimes when I'm masturbating, I like to stick my finger up my anal passage...is this normal? Can I like, use a dildo?

Most Helpful Opinion

• No, it's probably not normal but that doesn't mean it's not ok if for some reason you get pleasure out of it. Sticking a dildo up your butt would be even less normal. The reason I'm saying these things aren't all that normal is because they conflict with having normal sex with a woman. If you get into the habit too much of enjoying or needing to do that kinky stuff in order to get off, when it comes to doing it with a girl you may find yourself not being able to respond good enough or effectively, and that could become a problem or even eventually a serious problem in your relationships.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 9

• I would say that shoving a dildo up your ass is not normal if you are a straight male

• i know its something about your prostate gland but is it normal I'm saying no, my but is an exit only

• No, it's not normal. But if you like it, so be it.

• Of course it is normal. And pleasurable. Use a dildo, a candle, whatever you wish...

• Well I'll admit that I actually enjoy it a bit myself. No, I'm not gay, I'm 100% attracted to women only. If it feels good, it feels good, it's not anymore unusual than to enjoy touching your own cock. It's an area with a high nerve count, just like certain other areas that feel good when touched.

• like yeah.

• Yes you can and there are many types you can use. Here is what I enjoy the most. I have a doc johnson medium butt plug that enhances vaginal sex and will increase your load. I also have 2 dildos, one 10 inches long by 1.5 inches wide. The other is a realistic and is 7 inches long by 2 inches wide. Nothing feels better than f***ing yourself in the ass. Good luck!

• I certainly never do.