Am I a slut?

I'm 17 years old and have had sex with 5 guys. I lost my virginity when I was 15. the first guy I barely knew. the second guy was a friend of mine we when to the same school and when I was drunk we had sex, but I barley remember it. the 3rd guy I had a crush on and really liked. this was all in a different country. then I moved back to my country and I slept with 2 more guys it was a threesome. one of the guys from the 3some I started getting feelings for and I had sex with him for about 6 months till said he wasn't interested in a relationship. do you think I'm a slut? I personally don't think I am a slut because before teh 3some I had only had sex 3 times and then only slept with one guy more then once.

and also- I'm homeschooled so for all they know I'm still a virgin only my close friends know. and I'm very careful of who I sleep with so I makesure it doesn't get spread around. and I also have decided not to have sex again until I'm in a relationship

Report
and also I don't like sex it hurts alot. I've only slept with 5 guys because before the 3some I had only had sex 3 times so I thought it was just cause I wasn't used to it yet. an di didn't want to have the threesome I just didn't know how to say no. I realized how painfull sex was for me during that time where I was sleeping with that guy I had a crush on. cause now all together I've had sex 26 times and it still hurts. I only had sex with him even though it hurt because I had feelings for him.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• In the strictest use of the word I am sorry to inform you that yes you are a slut, not because the number of guys or having a threesome those are irrelevant to the question and not because of your age that is about average I think. I would say you were a slut because of the circumstances in which you had sex, meaning non were relationships. I say this because my definition of sluttyness has nothing to do with how often or what a girl does in the bedroom it has to do with how well she knows the partner and how deep their relationship is. NOW, this all being said I don't judge you for it, were I to have the chance to have sex or a threesome with people I found attractive I would have gone for it to regardless of our relationship so while accodring to my definition you are a slut I don't think that by any means you should be ashamed. HOWEVER if you don't like sex don't do it.

• yeah I'm doing doing it again unless I really like the guys. and I'm in a relationship with him. I just didn't realize how much it hurt and that it wasn't going to stop hurting until after I had allready gotten feelings for teh guy an di didn't want to end it.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, of course.

• Your question and updates are not completely clear, but ass I understand it, you have had sex with 5 guys and 4 (3 maybe?)of them were only once. That means that you have been sleeping with guys that you are not in a relationship with. You entered into a threesome that you didn't want because you didn't know how to say no. Sex hurts you but you keep doing it. Slut would probably be a word that many would use with you. In any case, any girl who starts having sex at 15 with various guys, including a threesome that she didn't know how to say no to, and for whom sex is painful, definitely has some problems in this department. Deciding to avoid sex for a while is a good idea. Meantime, you really should get physically checked to find out why the pain (worst case scenario, your first sex experiences may have been rough enough to do some damage, or even passed on a disease). Also, much as I know you will resist this, you should also attempt to find a way you can get some counseling. I know with your age that may be a problem, but I see signs of a definite sexual relationship dysfunction going on here. You may have been letting yourself be used to try to gain acceptance.

Also, you mentioned that there was no danger of word being passed around because you are home-schooled, but also said that the second guy was a friend you went to school with. Even if you went from attending school earlier to home-schooling later, you did participate in sex with at least one guy from school, and word can spread from him, especially since it was a one night thing and he could brag about it.

I hope you stay with the program of waiting for sex in the future. And even if you will not consider yourself a slut (whatever definition applies) please realize that you were easy. And I mean real easy!

Good Luck

• See most females will judge you hard on this. Males will not me personally I am not going to judge you because. I don't know you but look at it this way you are the only one who can judge you on this as far as respect you have to demand it from people and those who disrespect you walk away and leave them be don't be so hard on yourself enjoy your life live it how you want just becareful and use. Caution/protection

• I'm not going to slap you with the s-word but you do really need to SLOW DOWN Honey! I'm not discouraging you from having intimate ralationships but enough rechless stuff with mystery men! I mean you're only a high school and NOT EVEN IN COLLEGE yet which is when most girls and guys do the wild stuff that you've already experienced in your life. I think you should just be with guys that you are dating or more for the rest of your life because after all you don't want to catch an STD or get knocked up by a mystery father who can't even know that you are preagnant in order to take care of you which a boyfriend would. I'm not trying to be harsh by saying stick with boyfriends, I'm just being honest and giving you the best advice that I can.

• Well in my books I would say yes you are a slut.

• Im sory but yes you do sound like both, you deffinitly seem easy. I mean your priorityies in life at the moment shouldn't be to f*** as many guys as you can in a year because most guys would not say no. No offense but I think you were fond of the guys but didn't love them, you need to hold off because you will end up building a reputation as the city bike. What confuses me is you say you don't like sex but you are still using it to win guys over :s

• i wantto be respected which is why I've turned down so many guys since that 5th guy. I'm not going to have sex again until I'm in a relationship with the guy. if I'm considered easy now I won't be soon. since I'm not giving it up that easy anymore. I haven't had sex in 7 months.

• still, don't be so easy. Do you want to be a f*** buddy or respected...

• i haven't had sex since that 5th guy. and I didn't know how much sex hurt until that 5th guy. I'm not trying to win guys over with sex. I have enough guys falling allover me that think I'm a virgin. so I don't need sex to win a guy

• Well... You certainly don't value the intimacy of sex as much as you should. Many people would call you a slut, and by definition you are indeed a slut (a promiscuous woman).

But if I'm honest, teenage girls are just like that now. Maybe not the threesome part, but I know of plenty of girls that shag left right and centre.

• Well... actually yes, in my opinion.

If it's the kind of lifestyle you want to follow - go on, there's nobody who could have any rights or reason to stop you.

But expect it to be a challenge when it comes to long-term relationships.. if you'll ever want them, not just that many guys(but not all) would be very reluctant to give a chance for a girl like you about anything apart from sex... it can also make it a struggle for you to commit and remain faithful to anyone.

• you are very experienced, and you have to Slow down, people in school will look at you as a slut or easy , everyone wants and enjoys sex and all the guys in school will have sex with you, but won't want you for a girlfriend, it will be hard to change your image now to people in school , wish I knew you in school LOL :)

• no we don't I used to get really wet upuntill I just didn't want to have sex anymore because it hurt so much so I just didn't get as wet. he usually put a lot of spit on his d*** though.

• Are you using an adequate amount of lube? It isn't supposed to hurt.

• it doesn't feel good but by that time I allready fell for the guy an didn't want to stop seeing him.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 3

• you're sexually active, way more than you should be. but I wouldn't call you a slut. maybe I'm just too polite

• No I don't think you are a slut by the number of people you have had sex with. I think you are a slut when you lead guys on during FWB or one night stands when they want more. I have also had 3 somes and I think they are also fine as long as all the people involved know that it is just for fun. Out of interest how did the 3 some start? Did you try DP (in ass and p**** at the same time)?

• no I haven't tried that. I didn't want to have the 3some at all. I was lying inbetween the two guys and they started touching me and I didn't know what todo so I just went with it. I asked on here if 3somes are meant to be like that. and I explained indetail what happend and everyone thought it was rape. I don't though so I don't think of it like that. but I really wasn't interested in a 3some in just happend.

• No offense, but DAMNNNNNN. You just need to stop having sex, and think about what you want before you accidentally end up pregnant or with a disease. I'm 17 and I've never had sex, out of personal choice. I'm not going to lie, it's kinda slutty, but you can change yourself.