Am I a slut?

I'm 17 years old and have had sex with 5 guys. I lost my virginity when I was 15. the first guy I barely knew. the second guy was a friend of mine we when to the same school and when I was drunk we had sex, but I barley remember it. the 3rd guy I had a crush on and really liked. this was all in a different country. then I moved back to my country and I slept with 2 more guys it was a threesome. one of the guys from the 3some I started getting feelings for and I had sex with him for about 6 months till said he wasn't interested in a relationship. do you think I'm a slut? I personally don't think I am a slut because before teh 3some I had only had sex 3 times and then only slept with one guy more then once.

and also- I'm homeschooled so for all they know I'm still a virgin only my close friends know. and I'm very careful of who I sleep with so I makesure it doesn't get spread around. and I also have decided not to have sex again until I'm in a relationship

Report
and also I don't like sex it hurts alot. I've only slept with 5 guys because before the 3some I had only had sex 3 times so I thought it was just cause I wasn't used to it yet. an di didn't want to have the threesome I just didn't know how to say no. I realized how painfull sex was for me during that time where I was sleeping with that guy I had a crush on. cause now all together I've had sex 26 times and it still hurts. I only had sex with him even though it hurt because I had feelings for him.

Most Helpful Guy

• In the strictest use of the word I am sorry to inform you that yes you are a slut, not because the number of guys or having a threesome those are irrelevant to the question and not because of your age that is about average I think. I would say you were a slut because of the circumstances in which you had sex, meaning non were relationships. I say this because my definition of sluttyness has nothing to do with how often or what a girl does in the bedroom it has to do with how well she knows the partner and how deep their relationship is. NOW, this all being said I don't judge you for it, were I to have the chance to have sex or a threesome with people I found attractive I would have gone for it to regardless of our relationship so while accodring to my definition you are a slut I don't think that by any means you should be ashamed. HOWEVER if you don't like sex don't do it.

• Report

yeah I'm doing doing it again unless I really like the guys. and I'm in a relationship with him. I just didn't realize how much it hurt and that it wasn't going to stop hurting until after I had allready gotten feelings for teh guy an di didn't want to end it.