How to make penis wider?

Is there any way to make penis fatter? I have read that girth is much more important than length and that is what I seriously lack. Mine is 7 inches long and I have read that above average length and thin penis is the worst kind of all.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think their is. Embrace your size, I'm sure it is fine.

• Botox? causes a bit of swelling right? lolbut seriously there's not much you can do, learn to love it or at least live with it. its not the end of the world, if you find a girl that loves you she won't mind.If the sex isn't good then that's you action plan that is falling, didn't they always say 'a bad workman always blames his tools'...notes...by action plan I mean your action..get that lol?

• maybe eat more and try to fatten it up

• drop a bacon press on it... just work it right I guess size dsnt matter

• haha I don't think you can do something about it, just accept it the way it it;)

• i don't think that for girls it's so important. I saw my boyfriends penis after few months and I didn't even care if it's long , thick or whatever.

• I guess I'll have to become passive gay or do a sex change operation then.

What Guys Said 4

• 13d

Dont feel bad mine is only about 5.5 long and as thin as a hotdog

• There is no natural way to make it longer, fatter, or whatever.

• What is the girth/ width? Because you might have just got the wrong idea about an average...

• My penis looks like a really thin carrot or something, head is even thinner probably 3,5 or less inches. I read that long and whin penis is the worst, and females said that, so I really doubt they would be pre-occupied with length.I did that sizer in mr average, and the smaller average penis is actually by 13% bigger in volume than mine.

• I doubt that average is 4.77, because I don't know anyone with girth below 5 in. Although it is possible that people like me lower the average below typical.

• So you can deliver 1.5 inches more in length than average... and only 3/4 inches less...So your d*** has 3/4 of an inch more mass than the average penis?Not that a few millimeters in width is very noticeable. Big penis's are so over rated. Like big t*ts...But yours is a hung penis in length? And that's what the big question usually is from girls so...They'd be more pre-occupied with your much bigger length than half inch less on girth?

• Show Older
  • Get it run over by a car. I will be flatter, but wider!

• and you'll experience more 'sensation'