Dirty pic swap, yes/no?

im texting this guy from school, and he spent the day telling me how much I mean to him and how much he wants to be with me. He told me about all the things he has done with his ex g.fs like 3sums and what not and then out of the blue a few hours later he text me asking if I wanted to swap mild dirty pics? I didn't reply because I feel that he thinks I'm that easy and have no respect for myself that I would do that. (I would only do this if I was in a realtionship and besides I don't have any pics right now Because I deleted them all from my phone a while back)...

Am I over reacting in being mad at him for asking or what would you do personally guys and girls?

i feel that if all the things he says is true then he would never have asked about them.

no I know this guy from school and we have hung out a couple of times but I've text him a lot over the last 2/3 weeks.
he text a couple hours later after I didn't reply with any sort of text and just said " I didn't think you would send the pic anyway".

so was he just testing me or trying to make me feel bad for not sending what he wanted?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't. You don't know this guy well enough to trust him with something like this. Plus, if he is telling you about his sexual history, I think it makes him more of a player. I don't think guys who are into relationships, and commitment would tell a new girlfriend, or friend about their sexual history. So, don't send him any pictures you would not want other people to see.