• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, licking balls? guys, getting them licked? thoughts?

I personally love when my girlfriend is giving a bj and she pays some special attention to the balls too. She also loves it and has said a lot, even... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Honestly I enjoy licking and sucking on them when I give a bj just because it makes my guy happy, that's part of what makes a good bj right? ;) As far as during sex, I absolutely LOVE when they hit against me lol. Balls MUST be shaved though and clean before I will touch them, because let's face it, they are not the prettiest part of a man lol :)

• BA for the great answer and the great picture lol

• Thanks! :)

What Girls Said 5

• I dig it, and do it for my boyfriend often, last night included. I surprised him the first time I did it though, because he had apparently been used to girls he'd been with in the past doing 'nothing out of the ordinary', and I am so not that kind of girl. I like to explore many avenues of pleasure, and don't shy away from much. He told me I earned 'keeper points' when I first did that to him, haha. I think balls are fun.

• teabagging is totally awesome

• me gusta <3

• i like using my mouth all over his body... balls included licking, sucking, everything.

What Guys Said 5

• Love it.

• Never had a girlfriend who had any desire to lick my balls. They'll play with them a little, gently cup and squeeze them, but I've never had one actually put her mouth on them. And honestly, I can't say that I blame them. Balls are not attractive.

• I think I've had it like once? It felt pretty nice but it was mainly pleased me visually.

• I don't even care for bjs and really don't like my testicles messed with...o.O

• I'm a fan of it too. Its visually sexy to me as well.