Girls, licking balls? guys, getting them licked? thoughts?

I personally love when my girlfriend is giving a bj and she pays some special attention to the balls too. She also loves it and has said a lot, even to other people howe much she loves balls lol. She's also said she loves when they hit against her during sex.

Girls, do you like doing it? Is it fun, is there anything else about balls that you like?

Guys, do you like it? I've had frtiends tell me before that they aren't fans of it, but I absolutely love it

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I enjoy licking and sucking on them when I give a bj just because it makes my guy happy, that's part of what makes a good bj right? ;) As far as during sex, I absolutely LOVE when they hit against me lol. Balls MUST be shaved though and clean before I will touch them, because let's face it, they are not the prettiest part of a man lol :)

• BA for the great answer and the great picture lol

• Thanks! :)