How to be better at Skype sex

Hi y'all..

So the guy I've been dating is very far away and won't be returning untill some months, and we've tried Skype sex. I mean, it turns me on seeing him, and he liked it, but I felt very awkward. Next time I really want to please him, so do you have any ideas on how to make it sexier for him? what are the things that visually turns on a guy? face, body, spread legs? I have no idea on how to do this... also, what do you think about people that have Skype sex? At first I thought it was disgusting, I'm surprised how much seeing him naked again turned me on :S

Most Helpful Guy

• I also do this with my wife if she is out of the country for an extended period of time.

We don't have cyber sex all the time though, most of the time she just teases me by covering up and shows me a little skin after we say our goodbyes. Watching her shower is my favorite though, maybe because I like watching her shower at home also hehehe.

The sex part is just feeling what feels right to you and what you are comfortable with and what he wants to see, maybe you can ask him to direct you when you guys get in the mood.