• Ask
  • myTake

How to be better at Skype sex

Hi y'all..So the guy I've been dating is very far away and won't be returning untill some months, and we've tried Skype sex. I mean, it turns me on seeing him, and he liked it, but I felt very awkward. Next time I really want to please him, so do you have any ideas on how to make it sexier for him? what are the things that visually turns on a guy? face, body, spread legs? I have no idea on how to do this... also, what do you think about people that have Skype sex? At first I thought it was disgusting, I'm surprised how much seeing him naked again turned me on :S

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I also do this with my wife if she is out of the country for an extended period of time. We don't have cyber sex all the time though, most of the time she just teases me by covering up and shows me a little skin after we say our goodbyes. Watching her shower is my favorite though, maybe because I like watching her shower at home also hehehe.The sex part is just feeling what feels right to you and what you are comfortable with and what he wants to see, maybe you can ask him to direct you when you guys get in the mood.

What Guys Said 3

• Worry less about pleasing him beyond what camera angle he'd like to see - which you can just ask him - and worry entirely about pleasing yourself. What he wants is to see you, naked, excited about HIM being naked. Let loose and enjoy. Tell him what you want to see. Tell him if you like it. Ask what he wants to see.

• Just masturbate for him.

• Be tender, gentle, and appear submissive. The submissive part will work better than anything else. It appeals to his ego that someone out there would actually want to be that way towards him.You don't have to look wild or act like a p*rn star. Sweet (but not diabetically so) works just as well as spicy. Reaching out to clasp hands can be just as soul-shaping as anything else you do, and doesn't require the cleanup and sanitation that would come from something more extreme like masturbation. Focus on the intimacy, and the eroticism will follow in tow. Let it flow naturally for both of you; however it flows. Don't try to force it. Otherwise, all you'll do is wear yourself out.

What Girls Said 3

• He would probably get very turned on watching you play with your p*ssy

• start with a basic strip tease

• Ask him about his fantasy then tell him how it would all go down in a very sexy voice and keep mooning through the story as you play with yourself and tell him what you can’t what to do to him the next time you see him