He talks about sex a lot?

The guy I am dating for a while now talks about sex a lot, well, us having sex and how great it will be and stuff. And he is a bit dirty, I can tell he is into sex.

he doesn't actually pressure me, before he even felt me under the bra he asked if it is okay. he holds my hand, gives me a lot of kisses and calls or texts multiple times a day. We go on nice dates.

We don't only talk about sex but he does like to. I guess this is okay, after all he's a male and I guess this means he's not getting it anywhere else. He told me he is "saving it all for me".

I do like sex talk...as long as he likes me and sex is just part of the equation I'm good.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex is a major part of this relationship to him, more than it is to you.

Like most guys, his thought on sex are generated x10 than yours.

An interesting experiment might be to ban sex talk until you come up with something good to contribute; you might be surprised at the results ... no questions now. Report what happened, you might be happy about it.