He talks about sex a lot?

The guy I am dating for a while now talks about sex a lot, well, us having sex and how great it will be and stuff. And he is a bit dirty, I can tell he is into sex.

he doesn't actually pressure me, before he even felt me under the bra he asked if it is okay. he holds my hand, gives me a lot of kisses and calls or texts multiple times a day. We go on nice dates.

We don't only talk about sex but he does like to. I guess this is okay, after all he's a male and I guess this means he's not getting it anywhere else. He told me he is "saving it all for me".

I do like sex talk...as long as he likes me and sex is just part of the equation I'm good.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• I didn't get the question here?

• You sound uncomfortable that he talks about it. It's OK to talk about sex men do it moreand brag more than women girls that do are labeled sluts were guys get labeled studs but not as much as they did when I was you're age so if you like it it's ok

• I have a fear of being used for sex and having a guy only see me as an object but on the other hand I'm horny too...double edged sword

• Selected as most helpful

Sex is a major part of this relationship to him, more than it is to you.

Like most guys, his thought on sex are generated x10 than yours.

An interesting experiment might be to ban sex talk until you come up with something good to contribute; you might be surprised at the results ... no questions now. Report what happened, you might be happy about it.

• if he's saving it all for you, there's a decent chance he's...frustrated, and a little pent-up. hence, he talks about it a lot to give a little leeway

• I do not like to talk, I like doing it.

• Men love to talk about sex a lot though given it should not be a problem to the partner. As you said that you like sex talk so there is nothing much to worry (only pray that he means it when he says that he is saving it all for you.

If you feel he is really into you and you enjoy this stuff, go for it. Sex has and always will be an integral part of a boy-girl relationship only it shouldn't be the only reason for the relation.

• And so your question is?

• of course it is

• Is it okay that he talks about it

• Well this is a great situation and you shouldn't worry at all about it!