Bikini slip exposing your bits...

Have you had a bikini slip happen to you? Either your tit falls out or your bottoms slide across exposing your lower region?

This question has a poll!

• Yes I've had both my tit and vag fall out of a bikini Vote A
  • Yes I've had my tit fall out of a bikini Vote B
  • Yes I've had my vag fall out of a bikini Vote C
  • Never had such a thing happen Vote D

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes, both have happened to me. When going into a pool head first the bottoms will be pulled down or when going for a swim at a beach with big waves the top is going to come off at some point. Also when tanning and modifying the bikini to minimise tan lines some bits might occasionally slip out...

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 8

• both have happened, but its usually cause I'm teasing a guy, and I do it on purpose. I do both a lot when my dad or bros friends are around. its funny seeing them try not to look.

• ugh yes I feel like it's guaranteed to happen at water parks

• Only if the guy happened to be underwater wearing goggles at the time I cannonballed into the pool

• Yes, my bikini top came off when I dived into a pool.

• BIG nip slip as I have BIG boobies.

Water slide that went wrong.

• The kind that doesn't stay on very well

• Lol. What kind of bikini top were you wearing?

• Haha. I guess. There were quite a few smiles. Even worse when I turned around to adjust I flung my big ta ta's around so fast I actually bumped into a guy with them. He just stood there watching me adjust my top. What could I do? He was up close and saw it all. No hiding these big things.

• Show Older
  • I've had my bikini top come off a few times.

• i did a flip in the pool and my entire bikini bottoms came off. super embarrassing!

• Oh yes. It doesn't bother me if someone happens to see so I don't worry about it.

• And I love your attitude!

• Lol I like your username