If your girlfriend/boyfriend is having sex with someone else would you know?

If you boyfriend/girlfriend is having sex with someone else would you know about it? If so how would you know? How long would it take to din this out?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes offcourse I would know. thats wha the internet is for. wikipedia tells me everything...

• i don't thnk so that can be prooved

• wikipedia told me it couldn't be

• Hey Yogesh wikipedia NEVER lies!

What Girls Said 3

• Well if someone told me, he became distant and not wanting my p*ssy, I went to suck him and tasted p*ssy on his penis, I think it would be quite easy to keep it from me. I think a great many times if it goes on for a long period of time it becomes easier to get tripped up and found out.I do remember friends of my parents years ago where the wife had cheated with a man for better than 25 years and her husband to this day doesn't know, but many of there friends such as my parents have known forever about it. So it can happen

• It is easy to tell, but it depends on how good you are with body language, observation, conversation and other give away signs.

• Probably.

What Guys Said 4

• You can make up any story you want about how you would know, but the real fact is that it would be very difficult to impossible if your boyfriend/girlfriend truly wanted to keep it from you.

• maybe, maybe not. I was cheated in 2003. I knew it. I broke her down for 3 or 4 hours until she caved in and admitted it. I got a pretty good bullsh*tometer

• You spent 3 or 4 hrs breaking her down! If she had truly wanted to keep it from you she would have gotten mad at your persistance, told you to "f" off and left instead of remaining and taking the grilling you were giving her. Having some physical evidence would change things, but without it, it is tough to tell.

• You don't know every detail of the situation I was in. It was my home and the guy she cheated on me with lived in a boarding house. Her only place to live was in my house or on the streets. She did get mad at my persistance. I knew for a fact that she cheated so I kept on grilling her. She truly wanted to keep the truth from me. She would give me a little truth and a little truth until I had a big enough piece of the puzzle. She finally told me all of it because she knew I knew.

• Yes I would know, my fiancĂ© behaves differently when I know she is trying to hide something.

• I hope I would not. Otherwise, the Earth will lose at least two people.

• the two people would be? your girlfriend and?...

• And the guy, guys, if it would be girl I think I could forgive my girlfriend.

• It's not that I'm suspicious, but I'm observant enough to know when something's not adding up properly, and if it doesn't, then my mind will latch onto it, and analyze it until it makes sense.I'm positive that if my girlfriend was cheating on me, I'd figure it out fairly quickly.