How long is sex supposed to last?

what is the normal/common time a session should last?

Most Helpful Guy

• It usually takes us a solid half hour for me to get her to come unless she's incredibly horny. I could honestly bust a nut on her in an easy 5 minutes if I didn't try to hold it at all. I always wanna make sure she gets hers first though and let my orgasm build up so I can give her a huge load

What Guys Said 12

• It really can very and there is no right or wrong way, but I've read in survey's that most people would prefer their sexual encounter (foreplay + intercourse) to last about 30min give or take. Not to say you can't go longer or shorter, I just think that's probably a good average.

• The average length of sex in America is a little over 3 minutes, believe it or not. For me, personally, I go down on my girl for longer than that and sex can last anywhere from 30-60 minutes. All night if she doesn't wanna' walk the next day :]

• 3 minutes wtf? I brush my teeth longer than that!

• I know, right? But you gotta' factor in all of those guys that use their GF's are sex dolls.

• as* not "are"

• 7 Hours, 54 minutes, and 29 seconds.

• counting in oral and pre-sh*t and all that probly avg like 45-60 minutes. just time in vag normally like 25-30 or so I guess? I don't know never really tried to time it out

• I am almost the same as Distant. Without oral sex usually last 45-60 min

More from Guys
7

What Girls Said 8

• Hopefully at least 20 minutes, and for me ideally I try to make it into an hour or more including foreplay and oral. Most guys could actually empty their penis in you in five minutes or less.

• That's a hard question to answer.

But it'd say about a half our to an hour is good.

Some people can go on for hours, while others are content at 10-15 mins.

• My boyfriend and I last for hours, minimum is an hour and a half for us.

• If your enjoying it, you want it to last at least 30 minutes

• Depends on the person, but for me usually it last from half an hour to two hours. :)

More from Girls
3