How long is sex supposed to last?

what is the normal/common time a session should last?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It usually takes us a solid half hour for me to get her to come unless she's incredibly horny. I could honestly bust a nut on her in an easy 5 minutes if I didn't try to hold it at all. I always wanna make sure she gets hers first though and let my orgasm build up so I can give her a huge load

What Guys Said 11

• First I wanna make sure that my girls needs are takin care of and then we will have intercourse for an hour or two some times longer and every once and a while only like 30 minutes if she or I needs to get some much needed sleep :)

• Anywhere from three minutes to eights hours. It all depends on you and or your partner.

• 7 Hours, 54 minutes, and 29 seconds.

• counting in oral and pre-sh*t and all that probly avg like 45-60 minutes. just time in vag normally like 25-30 or so I guess? I don't know never really tried to time it out

• If you include foreplay, I'd say about half an hour or maybe a little more. Any more than that, I get bored. Maybe I have a short attention span compared to others, but then again, I think a lot of people generally exaggerate their sex lives to make it seem more exciting.

• How does it take to orgasm from masturbation?I'd say that it would be around the same time as that.

• Then it doesn't need to be that long for you?

• very short time. ;(

• There is no set or fixed time frame. It all depends on how hard you are to please.

• Don't rely on Hollywood for a guide. Like the p*rn industry, Hollywood is about fantasy.

• It really can very and there is no right or wrong way, but I've read in survey's that most people would prefer their sexual encounter (foreplay + intercourse) to last about 30min give or take. Not to say you can't go longer or shorter, I just think that's probably a good average.

• Average time from penetration to climax according to all the studies is from 7-10 minutes. Sometimes it cane be quicker, or with the right guy it can take 15-30 minutes. More than 30 things start to get raw for both parties. Girls always say they want it to last longer, until they are with a guy who can last longer and they think there is something wrong with her. All the girls saying 30-60 minutes may be remembering one time it took that long and they loved it. But, if you take a while as a normal thing they don't like it as much as they think.

• I am almost the same as Distant. Without oral sex usually last 45-60 min

• The average length of sex in America is a little over 3 minutes, believe it or not. For me, personally, I go down on my girl for longer than that and sex can last anywhere from 30-60 minutes. All night if she doesn't wanna' walk the next day :]

• as* not "are"

• I know, right? But you gotta' factor in all of those guys that use their GF's are sex dolls.

• 3 minutes wtf? I brush my teeth longer than that!

What Girls Said 8

• My boyfriend and I last for hours, minimum is an hour and a half for us.

• Depends on the person, but for me usually it last from half an hour to two hours. :)

• If your enjoying it, you want it to last at least 30 minutes

• half hour to an hour of different positions and taking it out sucking, putting it back in making out etc

• For me and my boyfriend, two hours. Knakered at the end of it like haha

• Hopefully at least 20 minutes, and for me ideally I try to make it into an hour or more including foreplay and oral. Most guys could actually empty their penis in you in five minutes or less.

• for me and my man 20-30mins

• That's a hard question to answer.But it'd say about a half our to an hour is good.Some people can go on for hours, while others are content at 10-15 mins.