Why didn't he come last night?

Ok for starters, this isn't the first time we have had sex. We were watching a movie, and I was horny so I initiated it, and he was hard as a rock,... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Either he was worried that he was going to come and was trying to hold off so he could last longer, or he was nervious/stressed/etc. and having some trouble getting to that point. Most likely it was the former. In any event, it had nothing to do with you or how hot you were; I'm sure he was completely satisfied in that regard.

I know people joke all the time about how guys are "sex machines" who can perform at any time, and while there is some truth to that, we are still human, and sometimes we have an off day. But when that happens, it's OUR issue, not the girl's fault in any way. And these things usually solve themselves, so you shouldn't worry about it at all.