• Ask
  • myTake

Why didn't he come last night?

Ok for starters, this isn't the first time we have had sex. We were watching a movie, and I was horny so I initiated it, and he was hard as a rock,... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Either he was worried that he was going to come and was trying to hold off so he could last longer, or he was nervious/stressed/etc. and having some trouble getting to that point. Most likely it was the former. In any event, it had nothing to do with you or how hot you were; I'm sure he was completely satisfied in that regard.I know people joke all the time about how guys are "sex machines" who can perform at any time, and while there is some truth to that, we are still human, and sometimes we have an off day. But when that happens, it's OUR issue, not the girl's fault in any way. And these things usually solve themselves, so you shouldn't worry about it at all.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like he held off.Did you cum?

• I wish I had a solid answer for you. The one thing I know is it is not your fault. As a guy I don't know why he would only go halfway, leave himself hard and not come inside of you. There is no point to that. I'm sure you initiating having sex with him and due to the fact he stayed hard should of been more than enough for him to cum. Don't blame yourself. I don't know what game he is playing but one thing I know is that it sucks to be him if he wants to treat you and sex like that.

What Girls Said 4

• I can tell you it was not in any way your fault and for him many reasons could have been the reason. I would think you would have enjoyed the added pleasure you were getting! lol

• He was probably scared he was gonna come to fast, so he was probably just slowing down. I bet he just wanted to please you and try to make you come first. Well if he's a good guy that's what he'd do.

• Because he got tired of your vag.

• answerers will only tell you what you want to hear but no one really knows. you'll have to ask him. If it bothers you that much text him and say 'hey why didn't you come the other night, what was wrong?' I'm sure he'll tell you why. No one here knows what's in his head.