NO gag reflex, can one get it back??

Ok I know this is weird to ask this but I was wondering if there is any way to get back a gag reflex, I don't really have one and I found this out awhile back when I was trying to vomit because I had food poisoning and no matter how far I put my finger down my throat, I couldn't vomit which then allowed me to realize that I could give great blowjobs and I love it but I also hate the fact that I can't vomit at will and It really sucks since I have an eating disorder and I can't do anything about it. I mean is there any way I can keep both the gag reflex and be able to vomit at will?

Most Helpful Guy

• nope. 1. bulimia is no good, so if you can't throw up, it's probably for the best. Minus the food poisoning part. 2. great blow jobs, awesome.

but you can get your gag reflex back eventually. it will just slowly come back. every time you put your fingers... or something else... down your throat you are suppressing your gag reflex further.

think of sword swallows. they slowly over time put the blade further and further down their throat. they gag but they learn to suppress it over time so it can move further down. I'm pretty sure it'll come back eventually.