• Ask
  • myTake

NO gag reflex, can one get it back??

Ok I know this is weird to ask this but I was wondering if there is any way to get back a gag reflex, I don't really have one and I found this out... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• nope. 1. bulimia is no good, so if you can't throw up, it's probably for the best. Minus the food poisoning part. 2. great blow jobs, awesome. but you can get your gag reflex back eventually. it will just slowly come back. every time you put your fingers... or something else... down your throat you are suppressing your gag reflex further. think of sword swallows. they slowly over time put the blade further and further down their throat. they gag but they learn to suppress it over time so it can move further down. I'm pretty sure it'll come back eventually.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not exactly sure how vomiting at will would help your eating disorder. Moreover, since vomiting tends to interfere with effective treatments of poisoning, you might be better off without your gag reflex.

• No. If you've desensitized your gag reflex, it isn't going to come back. This will make you very popular with guys however, as you can no doubt deep throat til next tuesday.

What Girls Said 1

• Some people are just born without a gag reflex. I'm not quite sure what kind of eating disorder you have that would call for vomiting besides bulimia, which would be quite hard to do if you can't make yourself throw up. At any rate, an eating disorder is not good and isn't the type of thing you should just casually be chatting on about. You should try to stop whatever disease you have and maintain a healthy life without a disorder. Anyways, if you've never had a gag reflex, then you probably will never have one.