So big ass = too feminine?

That's what I'm seeing around here. If you have a big ass as a guy, it's too feminine or something like that.

Agree or disagree and why?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Big ass muscles are important for punching with power. What could be more manly?

A fat ass probably seems feminine since women more then men store fat reserves there.

• I'll note being pear shaped is not very masculine. So if you have a big ass and no shoulders/chest, that's not gonna be super hot.

What Girls Said 4

• When it looks muscular I don't think feminine, but just fat yeah it looks kinda feminine.

• Disagree. I don't think I've ever seen a guy with an ass I'd call "too big," let alone say it makes him look more feminine :P

• It isn't necessarily feminine, but I would hate for a guy to have more ass than me.

• My boyfriend's ass is kinda bigger than mine, and he's as far away from feminine as a man can be. That's not true.

What Guys Said 1

• What are you onto now man?... Guys are larger in general... Do you mean like having wider hips in comparison to the rest of our body? I'm just trying to see where you're going with this...

• kicking the curves. =P

• Here you go man... link They are probably referring to having a wide pelvis. Women have wider hips than men for childbirth. I don't think they actually mean the muscle and fat on the dudes butt (like if a guy has a bubble butt or something), more so the proportion. You could have a large framed man have a larger butt then a small framed woman but he would be in proportion for his size where a woman would still be

• lol

• Show Older