One woman and two men having sex

Scenario...one guy is getting head from the woman. The other guy is having sex from the back of the woman. They guys did not interact at all... Show More

Is this considered a threesome?
I think they said the took turns on her too...Does this make a man feeI more masculine?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would personally have a hard time doing it.

For one, yes part of me would just be weirded out by the fact that I'm standing here naked with another dude. Second, I'm sure some sort of jealousy would set it. I would always being vying for more attention or something. I wouldn't like feeling like I'm fighting with the other guy to get her to please me. Like tug of war with with a girl.

I've never done this but I have two friends who have been in similar situations and it didn't turn out well.

One friend was doing this with a buddy and some other girl. His buddy accidentally put his hand on his d*** and he said its just screwed with his head so much, he had to just get up and walk out of the room.

Another 4 friends (2 couples) decided to basically have sex side by side. My one buddy couldn't get past the fact that his good friend was standing there naked next to him. It psyched him out so much, that he couldn't get it up and had to leave the room and leave his buddy to just go one on one with his GF.

Let's put it this way. If the opportunity arose I would likely partake (especially since I've never done it before) but I have a feeling I wouldn't really enjoy that much.

• Update: yes. MMF and FFM are both technically threesomes. Slang term wise, some men like to joke that it isn't really a threesome unless its FFM. But that's not technically true.

• Update 2: Again, call me selfish, but I wouldn't want to take turns. I would want to have her 100% of the time. Wouldn't be fun to have to keep stopping. And no it wouldn't make me feel more masculine. Actually maybe less because its like I needed the help of another guy. Now if it was a FFM it would. It would make me feel like some master pick up artist or sex guru because I was able to score not one but 2 women.