• Ask
  • myTake

One woman and two men having sex

Scenario...one guy is getting head from the woman. The other guy is having sex from the back of the woman. They guys did not interact at all... Show More

Is this considered a threesome?
I think they said the took turns on her too...Does this make a man feeI more masculine?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would personally have a hard time doing it. For one, yes part of me would just be weirded out by the fact that I'm standing here naked with another dude. Second, I'm sure some sort of jealousy would set it. I would always being vying for more attention or something. I wouldn't like feeling like I'm fighting with the other guy to get her to please me. Like tug of war with with a girl. I've never done this but I have two friends who have been in similar situations and it didn't turn out well. One friend was doing this with a buddy and some other girl. His buddy accidentally put his hand on his d*** and he said its just screwed with his head so much, he had to just get up and walk out of the room. Another 4 friends (2 couples) decided to basically have sex side by side. My one buddy couldn't get past the fact that his good friend was standing there naked next to him. It psyched him out so much, that he couldn't get it up and had to leave the room and leave his buddy to just go one on one with his GF. Let's put it this way. If the opportunity arose I would likely partake (especially since I've never done it before) but I have a feeling I wouldn't really enjoy that much.

• Update: yes. MMF and FFM are both technically threesomes. Slang term wise, some men like to joke that it isn't really a threesome unless its FFM. But that's not technically true.

• Update 2: Again, call me selfish, but I wouldn't want to take turns. I would want to have her 100% of the time. Wouldn't be fun to have to keep stopping. And no it wouldn't make me feel more masculine. Actually maybe less because its like I needed the help of another guy. Now if it was a FFM it would. It would make me feel like some master pick up artist or sex guru because I was able to score not one but 2 women.

What Guys Said 10

• Not at all. Especially if you do a bro-fist-bump over the top.

• Why do people do MMF? I suspect females vary ... some of them like the idea of 'more hands etc' stimulating them ... some are probably more like males.Males may do it just for variety or because sex is sex. But you know, lots of MMF or gangbang p*rn is made, so clearly it turns on a LOT of guys.I'd guess its an extension of the fact many men seem to be turned on by women being screwed _hard_. And more then one guy can screw a woman harder then one guy alone. So its more 'hardcore'?

• I have no desire for this or really no desire to be with a woman who's done it.

• It's just another flavor of sex.If the girl really wants to experience an mmf threeway, and the two guys are open minded about it, set the limits of their interaction, etc., they could enjoy really getting her off.There's a whole gamut of sexual preferences and predilections. I don't think any of them are "wrong." Someone being gay, to me, is similar to them liking cowboy boots, or some other article of clothing I wouldn't wear. Choice, genetic programming, whatever. Doesn't matter. It's their preference, and not any part of our interactions, so why can't we interact without feeling threatened? For instance, why do we feel the need to pass legislation to tell them what they can and can't do in their own homes and relationships? Do we live with them? Why do any of us give a sh*t? Are we being programmed by big insurance companies who don't want to cover all the extra dependants? Is it a conspiracy? haha...As far as the mmf...I tried it once but accidentally touched the other guy's leg, and we both went limp as wet noodles. The girl was not happy, in a very brash way, which ensured I'd never get hard around her again. I left the room and he gave her 8 hours of makeup sex. I was open minded enough, but my limits were unintentionally crossed (why the hell they got in bed and pulled a blanket over them is beyond me). If you have a menage a trois with your boyfriend and another guy, I guess you'll find out if he's bi or not. The question is, would that bother you, or turn you on? And if they stayed straight as arrows, would that be your new favorite sex act or not?

• As long as the swords don't cross, and you don't make eye contact with the other man's junk, its not gay. I have done this once before, it all depends on how comfortable you are with your sexuality. Now I'm not gay, nor Bi, but I had no problem having sex with a girl while another guy was present. But its different for some people, all depends on how "homophobic" you are. Personally I couldn't care less.

• There are bi MMF threesomes and straight MMF threesomes it depends on the the guys. If it is a straight MMF threesome and its all about giving all their attention to the girl then no I don't think there is anything gay about it. Sure it is rare most guys would only want two girls but some people are into it its a difference of taste. And I don't see how it would make them feel more masculine its still just sex

• Ive been close to this happening, and after getting that close I have no interest in ever being involved in it. Like one other guy said, it would probably be a deal breaker for me if a girl had done it before. Its one thing for her to have the fantasy, but another to have actually done it. I like my girls to be adventurous in the bedroom, but I have boundaries. Plus, I would think the FFM threesome would be more fun for all parties. Most girls mess around with the other girl in that situation, where the guys want nothing to do with each other. The whole thing can't weird anyone out, and most guys would be wierded out by sloppy seconds or even being in the room seeing their friends hard on. No thanks!

• Love the down votes! All those chicks who are not down with FFM, but are OK with MMF? Classic. And yes, if she did it before she is into being shared and having it be all about her. Just as unattractive as a guy being all about himself...

• no the down vote is actually a result of your lack of perspective, not all girls are crazy about doing anything with other girls in fact most girls in FFM threesomes either don't do anything with the other girl or do but purely out of a favor for their guy, yet they are willing to go through it for their dude while most guys will selfishly only do FFM but not MMF

• I like what I like, I can't help that. Neither can the girls who don't want to do a threesome. Just sharing my perspective which is totally valid because it almost happened, and now I know how I feel about it.

• "it's not gay if it's in a three way." lolThey're only have sex with that girl, so no. I don't understand why they would want to do it, personally. Threesomes are weird to me whether it's two girls, two guys, or all three the same gender.

• @update: No, it's just dirty for them. Slutty girls turn us on and some are willing live out there fantasies with them. It's not about being masculine. You feel more masculine when another dude isn't doing your chick. Though, this girl probably wouldn't be in relationship with either of them because of her lifestyle.

• not starnge for the guys, slutty for the girl though

• I don't think it's gay. I've done it before with a buddy of mine and we are not gay. There are some women out there who would actually love for two guys to please her at the same time or please two guys at the same time. It was actually kind of fun when I did it. There was no sexual contact between me and my buddy at all. Now where it can get really weird is if the girl decides to do a Double BJ (meaning both guys are in her mouth). Now that would be weird for me, lol. Just saying though.

• hahaaaa...funny BJ 2x the fun..haahaaaa

• Show Older
    • nooooo...I just thought it was funny..I could imagine to STRAIGHT GUYS...Getting PISSED...hahaaaaa

• Lol OK. Yeah talk about becoming really close with your friend.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!