What are the signs that a guy wants more than sex?

How do you know if he is real about you and really likes you? Like girlfriend material?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there are a lot of signs but it is all body language... The way he looks at you, how he holds you after sexy, Does he hold your hand or cuddle... The gentlest caress or look could be giving it all away but sometimes it is hard to see... Let me know more about how he acts with you and I can give you a better answer...

• Well, we had sex on the first date. before and after he said I was different from most girls, an angel and that he really likes me a lot. After sex, we cuddled and spent time with me afterwards, took me out for lunch then dropped me off at work. This was 3 days ago and have not heard from him since. I think I just got played. I should have made him wait. Now its hard 4 me to believe anything special a guy does 4 me. It could all mean nothing. even after the sex like this guy did.

• I am going to write you to respond. Not enough room in a comment