What are the signs that a guy wants more than sex?

How do you know if he is real about you and really likes you? Like girlfriend material?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think there are a lot of signs but it is all body language... The way he looks at you, how he holds you after sexy, Does he hold your hand or cuddle... The gentlest caress or look could be giving it all away but sometimes it is hard to see... Let me know more about how he acts with you and I can give you a better answer...

• I am going to write you to respond. Not enough room in a comment

• Well, we had sex on the first date. before and after he said I was different from most girls, an angel and that he really likes me a lot. After sex, we cuddled and spent time with me afterwards, took me out for lunch then dropped me off at work. This was 3 days ago and have not heard from him since. I think I just got played. I should have made him wait. Now its hard 4 me to believe anything special a guy does 4 me. It could all mean nothing. even after the sex like this guy did.

What Guys Said 1

• If, after the first time that you've had sex with him, he continues to do the nice things that a real boyfriend does, that's a pretty good sign that he wants to be a real boyfriend.

What Girls Said 1

• He takes you out in public. If he wine and dines you. He acts enduring towards you ,He tells you he likes you, and introduces you as his girlfriend. If you aren't having any of those things done to you by a guy? You are a friend.