My boobs won't stop growing!

Whenever I think they're done growing, they hurt and grow more! I'm a 36 C and tired of growing. Do you know a way to stop the madness?!?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Lol start exercising and lose weight. It seems whenever a girl does that, the first thing to shrink is her boobs.

• I can back this up...when I lost weight they were the first thing to go. but you can't really stop them growing, you'll just have to wait.

What Guys Said 3

• u can't really control the size of them cause that's genetics

but what you can do is exercise and lose some weight

that won't bring you down a whole lot

but it will be a significant difference

• can you post when and how longer they been growing and what they were?

• While you cannot control the size of your breasts safety. You can help lowering the possible size by including exerises in your life. Think of your breast as just another part of the body, everyone have different fat distrubtion in the body fat. Some people get fat in their gut, some people get fat in ther arms and some people get fat evenly throughout your body. Sadly, when you when you get fatter or when you hit more puberty, more fat goes to your breast and the amount of your fat cell gained is there forever and cannot be lost without surgery. The only way to lose "fat" is getting fitter and what it does is it shrinks the fat cells which makes your breast smaller.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not understanding the issue lol

I'm pretty sure 36C is the most common size. I'm a 36C--it doesn't seem all that bad to me.

But boobs are just fat; when you lose weight, they get smaller.

• Lucky.