Sex positions for sore back?

I have a bad back and I don't like to move my torso much during sex because I tend to get sore really easily but I still like to make the girl feel great. So, what are your ideas for sex positions, moves, etc, that don't required too much movement from the guy while still providing a really good time for the girl?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• my boyfriend has back problems that can really take a toll on his back when its acting up. Honestly, not a big deal. Girl on top feels good for both partners in that situations, also side of the bed missionary or doggy. or depending on where and how much your back pain is you can try sitting in a comfy chair and her ontop (plus easier to kiss and stuff in that position). Don't be shy to say this isn't comfortable for me, lets try it this way and just try out a few different things until you both feel comfortable. Uncomfortable sex isn't good for either partner.

What Girls Said 2

• Her on top for sure - super hot and requires very little movement from you. You could also try doggy and propel your thrusts with your legs rather than your hips.

• Girl on top? Spooning maybe? Neither position requires you to move very much.

What Guys Said 3

• Backwards missionary and just bury it haha

• Have the girl be on top and you will be fine.

• Stand at the side of the bed and do her doggy.