Does semen leak while having sex?

I'm just curious. Like when you're having sex does a guy leak some of his cum

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. In most cases, it should not have sperm in it (sperm comes from the testicles, but semen comes from the prostate gland, and sperm gets injected into the stream during ejaculation), but it can if there is residual sperm in the pipes.

It's normally a clear fluid and often referred to as "pre-cum". Like a woman's juices, it helps with lubrication.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 9

• Yes. Precum tastes a lot more salty and my wife and I call it girl candy for her. When I'm really turned on doing something I really like, it runs pretty heavily. For me at least, it's a good sign.

• Yes, men get a clear seepage of lubricant called "pre-cum" when we are aroused. Usually it takes a while of arousal and/or stimulation. Good foreplay will do that.

• What they call "precum" can dribble out, before the "cannon shot" of ejaculation.

I do hope you two are protected?

• yes...thats pre come and I do produce it a huge amount when I be horny.

• yea it call pre cum

More from Guys
4

What Girls Said 1