Does semen leak while having sex?

I'm just curious. Like when you're having sex does a guy leak some of his cum

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes. In most cases, it should not have sperm in it (sperm comes from the testicles, but semen comes from the prostate gland, and sperm gets injected into the stream during ejaculation), but it can if there is residual sperm in the pipes.

It's normally a clear fluid and often referred to as "pre-cum". Like a woman's juices, it helps with lubrication.

What Guys Said 8

• yes...thats pre come and I do produce it a huge amount when I be horny.

• Yes. Clear "precum" is identical to vaginal mucous but becomes mixed with semen the longer intercourse lasts. It can get you pregnant.

• Yes. Precum tastes a lot more salty and my wife and I call it girl candy for her. When I'm really turned on doing something I really like, it runs pretty heavily. For me at least, it's a good sign.

• yea it call pre cum

• Yes but it is not sperm and comes from a different spot of the male body

• Yes, men get a clear seepage of lubricant called "pre-cum" when we are aroused. Usually it takes a while of arousal and/or stimulation. Good foreplay will do that.

• Sometimes yes, it's precum as they call it.

• What they call "precum" can dribble out, before the "cannon shot" of ejaculation.

I do hope you two are protected?

What Girls Said 1