• Ask
  • myTake

Why does sex feel like nothing?

When he penetrates me I feel sight to no sensation until a long while later it starts feeling better like I'm about to orgasm but it goes away and feels like nothing again. Why does this happen!?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Maybe you're body just isn't there yet. I remember one of my ex's telling me how the whole first year after she started having sex just wasn't that great for her and she was like "Is this it?". Then she figured out how she liked it. So figure out what you like and what turns you on.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe he's just not the size for you or maybe you find stimulation in other ways.

• How big is he? Does he eat you out, finger you at all, warm you up? My suggestion is to have some good foreplay so that your nice and hot when he actually gets in you.. If size is an issue.. then google search different positions that can take advantage of a smaller size doggy style is known for that.. In general either way certain positions allow the girl to feel more of the guy.. Good Luck :)

• Maybe he just isn't pleasuring you enough.

What Girls Said 3