What does a boner feel like?

What does a boner feel like? How can you give a guy one?

hahha its odd but I'm curious cause it seems as if when guys do get them they .. idkk hahah I don't want to know how it feels to touch it hahahah more like for the male

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 9

• it feels really hard like a banana

• Dude, I was just saying what it would feel like to her. I know what at boner feels like to me! And it is good.

• Excuse me. . . Are you a She-Male ? How could you possibly KNOW the feeling of an erection ? That would be like me explaining what an aroused moistened vagina feels like.

• I hope that you don't squish it like a banana.

• Selected as most helpful

It feels pretty cool. It gets fatter and longer and sticks straight out or straight up to the navel. The underside gets sensitive and feels good when touched. It can be hard as a rock if really excited. And there is a strong desire to put it in the vagina. It also feels good mentally.

• well guys love butts. if you bend over near them, and show off your butt or boobs, they will most likely start thinking. then, if you go over to them and hug them, and really shove your body into them, they will eventually get one.

• Your kidding right ?

• It feels uncomfortable if we are wearing jeans, but we would know what we can do if we don't want it. It is just hard, which could normally be caused by the smallest arousing thought (which could be from the sub-conscious). It's difficult to explain it, we don't really think about it - we mainly want to get rid of it or "get it on".

• Its feels like Pac-Man arcade game joy stick...

• its like when your nipples get hard, when you're turned on, but its just longer, and harder

the scientific explanation is a rush of blood to the penis (play off of coldplays rush of blood to the head)

but the actual def. would just be a guy seeing something he likes, specifically sexy and such

try wearing something sexy, or even just touching him a lot

• it feels like a xbox controller

• put a rubber band on ur finger so it cuts off the blood. There ya go!

• Your question is not clear. Do you mean how does it feel to touch one, or how does it feel for the guy to have one?