How to satisfy my new wife who says her last partner was hung like a horse?

me and my wife have been married for 2 days and she recently told me that she had been sleeping with her old husband for the last 6 months prior to... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• You didn't say this bothered you so all this is up to you and not up to anyone else's judgment. Besides, you're the one she married because she loves you and I'm sure you love her just as much or you wouldn't have married her. So just forget the past and just look to the present and future. You're married to her now and that's all you need to be concerned about. Her ex is history. I don't think it's going to be any major problem for you to satisfy her unless you're like half as big. If you want, you can get 100 times better than he was in giving her oral plus you can learn how to please her in other unique ways when having sex or just before initiating sex. The length isn't the main thing that pleasures a woman. The girth is just as important and maybe you're just as thick. Just don't be intimidated by her ex. Learn to please her sexually better than she ever has by him. Don't be discussing this with her anymore. If she wants to tell you more, tell her you'd rather that stayed in the past because she did it because she felt sorry for him and that it doesn't concern you anymore, and that you give her credit for telling you and being honest with you. Then forget about c**k size and start pleasuring he the very best you can.