Why does he always urinate before and sometimes after?

Before sex this guy always has to make a trip to the bathroom to urinate. Every time. And sometimes he does after too. I don't usually notice these things but its a regular pattern and seems like he has some problem?

Do guys just urinate more often than girls or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer to urinate before sex. More relaxed with an empty bladder. Urinating after sex to flush the urethra of semen left after ejaculation lowers the chance of urinary tract infection.

What Guys Said 9

• urinating after sex is kinda normal and healthy for men. but before sex ... if it's always so and if he doesn't go to bathroom before sex to use somekind of sexual product :P , then maybe he has a problem with his prostate.

• Yes perhaps. He's young but you never know.

• Haha nothing. I just found it so odd because I never have to pee that much. Maybe I'm the weird one. who knows..

• i'm sure you're not weird but I have an idea... next time try to keep him from going to wc and see what happens :D

• Its normal to urinate first I think. Its more a case of being more comfortable to have sex if you haven't got a full bladder or feel like you might need to go at some point. You want a clear head without the concern of feeling like you might need the toilet.

• I don't do any of that...prefer my woman to urinate just before or during sex however...(:(:(:

• I urinate before because I can't come with any pee in my bladder, and after co the docs all say it reduces chances of infections.

• Yes to urinate before sex and after sex is normal

More from Guys
4

What Girls Said 0