GUYS, Innocent sweet looking girls VS Naughty seductive looking girls?

what drives you wilder in bed? you could only choose one. I love naughty looking girls ;)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• there is no distinction between naughty and sweet "looking" girls. I scantily clad women all the time that have no interest in sex - they just want the attention. It's a question of attitude. 'Innocent' girls will politely accept the **** with some reservations, 'naughty' girls will pounce on it.As to which I prefer, it depends on my mood. If I'm up for a rough ride with lots of fluids, empty lubricant bottles strewn about, and probably pulled muscles and bite marks in the morning, obvious a naughty girl. But if I just want a calm dominance over someone, steadily approaching a somewhat predictable climax, then I want an innocent girl.

What Girls Said 2

• Everyone says I oozze sex. Even when i’m in sweat pants and a tank top , I still look like sex. I don't know how to describe it .It’s hard for me to look sweet, usually people have to get to know me before they see how sweet I am. I’m acctually a really sweet person just happen to look like sex ha ha kinda surprises people

• i can be both

What Guys Said 4

• A sweet and innocent looking that is naughty and seductive. Gets me hard just thinking about it.

• Naughty seductive looking, by far.

• Both, switch up every so often to keep it interesting. But start off with naughty.

• well in bed naughty duh XD but dating I prefer sweet looking girls