Girls, swapping bodies with your best male friend for a week :)

What would you do? Would you check out your naked male body?Would you care if he checked out your body? Would you masturbate/care if he masturbated? Have sex with each other? Anything else you can think of? :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• omg! nooo lol me m and my bff already talked about this! if he had my body he said he would be the biggest hoe screwing and sucking hella guys and be a prostitute.i told him id wouldn't stop touching my new d*** ill try to f*** myself lol ill walk up to random guys and try to stick it in lol ill be the perv bending girls over at the train station lolwe would have sex with each other and id make him my bitch! loln I know we would f*** my boyfriend I just know it lol, but its okay id screw his too. and I would flash so many pple lol

What Girls Said 4

• Lol I wouldn't like it...he is gay. And really slender lol. I have seen him naked too many times before..its just laughable and gross.

• lol

• 1. no. my best male friend is like a brother to me2. yes. I would mind alot!3. oh god... disturbing as hell4. what?!?!? NO!

• That is something I'd love to do! I think he's really hot so id definitely check myself out. And I'd be masturbating all the time, just to feel what its like. I he wanted to have sex then with him then I would. It whether he'd want to. I'd also like to see what sort of reactions he gets from other girls. I'd go all out, everything that I could possibly think of. And I wouldn't mind what he did with my body.

• Hell yeah! Since it would be "my" body, I would touch and stare at every inch of it. But on the other hand I wouldn't want him to look at my body that closely.I would definitely masturbate. And he could masturbate all he wanted with my body.And I would want to have sex to feel what it is like for the guy.I think it would be really cool to have a man's body for a week..

• Why would you check out his body that closely but not want him to check yours the same?

• Insecurity I guess. But if we swapped bodies for a week, it's not like I can prevent that from happening anyways..

• And you can count on him doing that. When you went back to normal, just remember to always share a smile with him. :-)

What Guys Said 1

• Why do you keep asking this question or a similar question every single day?