Why are so many celebrities bisexual?

Lets see we got Lady Gaga, Fergie, Angelina Jolie, Modonna, Vanessa Carlton, Christina Agulara, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, and a bunch more that's just naming some off top of my head. Why is this?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think its weird that people say they are bisexual and yet they are only dating opposite gender. Same as people who say they are bi but only date same sex. Cause to me being bi is that you date both men and women. I think a lot of people confuse sexual attration with admiration for some that happen to have the same gender as you. I can think a woman is pretty or have nice hair or whatever doesn't make me sexually attracted to her or make me wanna date her.

• thanks for best answer :D

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 8

• Simple: Girls are Hot.

• no not really take the make up off.

• show us your facts that "women are hot" because most women are straight.

• 20% bisexual is WAYYYY high much less than that.

• girls are fun, boys are fun :) sometimes you feel like haviing fun with one over the other, sometimes you don't.

• I would never date a girl with that mind set.

• doesn't mean she has to be bi because I would leave her.

• true

• trendy I suppose

• well I mean there's a lot of celebrities so of course there's bound to be some who aren't just straight

• Its just what's "in" its just like getting a tattoo your not cool unless you have one type thing. I personally find it wrong.

• Bisexuality is a form of sexual orientation. It's like saying that its unique to be gay which quite frankly it isn't. People are who they are and you would be surprised to know that in 2007 over 20% of American men and women came out as bisexual. It's not what's "in".

More from Girls
3

What Guys Said 9

• Because it is considered cool to be a female bisexual and it helps to sell records.

• and all those "bi" females end up marrying a man anyways. funny how that works.

• How many celebrities are there? I am pretty sure even if they are "that many" they are still in the very minority. That said I believe that most people are more or less bisexual.

• publicity, any way these actresses/models can publicize themselves they will, I bet half of them ain't even bisexual they just do it for the coverage in the papers and news ect

• Attention.

• Notice how every single one of those celebrities you mentioned...is a girl. Girls just tend to be more open when it comes to that

More from Guys
4