Why are so many celebrities bisexual?

Lets see we got Lady Gaga, Fergie, Angelina Jolie, Modonna, Vanessa Carlton, Christina Agulara, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, and a bunch more that's just naming some off top of my head. Why is this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• i think its weird that people say they are bisexual and yet they are only dating opposite gender. Same as people who say they are bi but only date same sex. Cause to me being bi is that you date both men and women. I think a lot of people confuse sexual attration with admiration for some that happen to have the same gender as you. I can think a woman is pretty or have nice hair or whatever doesn't make me sexually attracted to her or make me wanna date her.

• thanks for best answer :D

What Girls Said 7

• trendy I suppose

• girls are fun, boys are fun :) sometimes you feel like haviing fun with one over the other, sometimes you don't.

• I would never date a girl with that mind set.

• Show Older
    • doesn't mean she has to be bi because I would leave her.

• true

• Simple: Girls are Hot.

• no not really take the make up off.

• Show Older
    • show us your facts that "women are hot" because most women are straight.

• 20% bisexual is WAYYYY high much less than that.

• Personally I think all people in general are bi. It's just whether you want to admit it or not. I think it's easier for women to come out in society because it's generally more accepted.

• not me. most people aren't bi.

• Show Older
    • Yes, CallaLily that is what I meant. You can like a female at any point in time. I'm not saying that you're gonna marry her or kiss her or anything but everyone gets girl crushes.

• girl crushes can just be admiration just like man crushes has nothing to do with being bi.

• well I mean there's a lot of celebrities so of course there's bound to be some who aren't just straight

• Its just what's "in" its just like getting a tattoo your not cool unless you have one type thing. I personally find it wrong.

• Bisexuality is a form of sexual orientation. It's like saying that its unique to be gay which quite frankly it isn't. People are who they are and you would be surprised to know that in 2007 over 20% of American men and women came out as bisexual. It's not what's "in".

• J lo isn't bi. And why do you care so much?

What Guys Said 9

• Because it is considered cool to be a female bisexual and it helps to sell records.

• and all those "bi" females end up marrying a man anyways. funny how that works.

• publicity, any way these actresses/models can publicize themselves they will, I bet half of them ain't even bisexual they just do it for the coverage in the papers and news ect

• How many celebrities are there? I am pretty sure even if they are "that many" they are still in the very minority. That said I believe that most people are more or less bisexual.

• Attention.

• Notice how every single one of those celebrities you mentioned...is a girl. Girls just tend to be more open when it comes to that

• All girls are bisexual to some degree

• im not

• Show Older
    • Yes it does because it makes them more curious.

• if a guy claims he is straight but f***s guys up the ass weekly till he makes his mind up but doesn't want to date those guys... he isn't straight. Its no different with girls

• they probably aren't. it's just bullsh*t marketing in an attempt to be shocking.

• its trendy & gets ratings/attention/money.most really arent.

• Can you imagine a threesome with Angelina Jolie and Cameron Diaz? Schwingggggggg

• oh yeah 2 ~40 year olds that's hot...no thanks

• Says the sad little man from his parents basement