• Ask
  • myTake

Girls: do guys grab your boobs "accidently"

On a number of occasion, my mate would grab a girls boobs when he goes to hug her, if he is play fighting or tickling her, he'll have a quick grab.My question is girls, do you find your friends do this a lot to you, where they cop a feel and pretending as if they haven't done anything wrong. And do you carry on as normal?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No I don't know any guys that do this. If I did I would probably cup his balls and ask him how he liked it.

• Lol!

• Id grab breasts every day haha

What Girls Said 7

• There is no "accidently" grabbing a girl's breasts. I mean, THEY'RE BREASTS. They aren't hard to miss!But I don't care, I understand they're fascinating. But I'd do what the previous girl said: I'd get a handful of nuts too.

• saddly enough, this does happen to me every so often (ha, yesterday for example). but no, he appologized A LOT. it didn't bother me a bit, so I went on like nothing had happened. truthfully, when you have a bra on , you really can't feel much unless it's really obvious that you groped her.

• I hardly have any boobs to speak of, so no this does not happen to me. If it did I would be appalled. It's wrong.

• unacceptable

• Yeah that happens to me all the time. I've got rather large boobs for my age. I see guys looking at them a lot. They're always the 1st place to get "accidentally" grabbed when play fighting but I always just let it go. It doesn't really bother me because they're just guys, I know it's going to happen anyway.

• this has happened to me, but I thought both times they were accidents...maybe not? it made me feel really awkward and if guys do this on purpose then that is totally unacceptable.

• that happens to me a lot and I can carry on as normal.

• Do you like it when guys do this?

• It turns me on. but only if I like that guy

What Guys Said 1