Is it true that big guys...?

who are big and fat or even like muscular big tend to have a small dingaling and skinny scrawny guys have the shlongs? because I could use mine as a kick stand.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily. It seriously varies in my experience, and I've been with both body types. Most guys of any body type will be about average. Some bigger guys may have some fat padding their pubic bone that makes their penis LOOK smaller than it is, but you can tell their true size when you actually get physical with them, because that fat is soft, it 'squishes down', for lack of better terms, haha. I actually kind of like that better, in that us both having a little bit of fat there, slamming pubic bones together when things get rough isn't painful.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah no that's not true, you can't judge the size of a guys shlongs based on what thy look like. A big one couls come from anyone, skinny or fat or hot and muscular :)

What Guys Said 9

• All the boys I've been with have big cocks, and they've all been skinny and scrawny. Maybe there is something to it, I dunno... I'm skinny and scrawny though, and I've got a small dingaling

• It might be optical. A 7" penis looks differently on a sumowrestler than on a skinny midget.

Generally, body height has the best correlation with penis size. That does not mean that every tall guy has a big one and every short guy has small one but, on average penises get bigger if guys are bigger.

• Wouldn't surprise me if it looks that way, simply beacause the same length looks smaller in comparison to a large guy as to a skinny one. Optical illusion!

• it's 30 pounds or something an inch.. Apparently the fat can hide a lot, idk..

• I think that only happens with bodybuilders that use steroids, it shrinks their penis loads.

• Excessive use of steroids causes hypogonadism. It only shrinks the balls, not the penis.

More from Guys
4