Why do you think it's more acceptable for women to experiment with bisexuality versus men experimenting with it

Just a question I've been curious about I men some females kiss each other to get guys attention but two guys would never kiss each other to get a women's attention.

I mean most women will admit to sleeping with other women whether it was once or a phase but either guys are not experimenting with bisexuality or they will never talk about.

Most Helpful Girl

• Love this question, and waiting to see the answers. I know I sure couldn't answer it with any accuracy.

Maybe some of it has to do with the fact that almost every porn movie has some sort of girl/girl action in it, and they are so widely viewed it has made it more normal for girls. I know there are gay guy/guy movies available, but unless you are into that life seldom would you see the movie, whereas the standard porn movies are watched by an enormous amout of people.

Just a theory

• Yeah it seems like most men love seeing two women together so maybe that's why it's more accepted. I know most guys wouldn't have a problem knowing there girl has been with a girl before but I think most girls not all would have a problem knowing their man has been with men before. I'm curious no men have responded yet. lol

• I think the guys are speechless, don't have a clue as what to say! Bet there is a bunch of them watching this question thou!!! LOL