Do any women fear being sexually rejected in bed?

Is it a legitimate fear that a guy would sexually reject a gal in bed?If so, why?

Addition: If a guy is showing a lot of interest in a girl does he assume that she is a rock star in bed?

Lets say that he likes her and gets with her, well then is he likely to be shocked or surprised by her when she is nude and in bed? Like if she isn't incredible beautiful naked, and if she isn't a rock star in bed?

Would a guy be likely to change his mind about her?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• the only reason I have ever actually rejected someone in bed is because of her smell.A reason that came close was because the 'main event' was preceded by about 9 hours of on-again/off-again flirty play. My penis was up and down so many times it just couldn't take it anymore and went to sleep. So, I didn't reject her but I postponed the encounter until morning, after I gave it a rest.

• Ha Ha Ha, normalice, you give the best answers.

• aww, thank you. I aim to inform and entertain.

• 'rock star' is a masculine term. The point of being a rock star is so that women want to sleep with you. This obviously has very little meaning when women become rock stars, because men would want to sleep with them anyway.anyway, men aren't usually interested in how good women are in bed. As long as a girl is interested in having sex, she can be taught how. The only thing girls need to worry about performing well are blowjobs, and that can be perfected with practice which we'll eagerly coach.

What Guys Said 2

• I think I have done it to a female once or twice in the bedroom, it was my body that told them that before my mouth did. One time I was giving my friend a massage, so she got completely naked, which wasn't necessary, she kept looking at my pants to see if I was hard and I couldn't get aroused because she wasn't attractive, I'm sure that hurt her confidence. Men get rejected left and right by women, so its just the same thing, not often but it happens. These things happen, Oh well.

• Is it a legitimate fear that a guy would sexually reject a girl in bed? Probably.Are there legitimate reasons that guys sexually reject girls in bed? Definitely.

What Girls Said 1

• No, but I have had dreams where that situation occurs. Weird. Maybe subconsciously I do :oUnless the guy has the IQ and personality of a potato, I don't see why he would sexually reject a normal girl.

• What if he was in a committed relationship to somebody else? What if she's on her period, and he really REALLY isn't into that? What if he wants to hold out for religious reasons? What if she's drunk? What if he just doesn't feel like it?