Do any women fear being sexually rejected in bed?

Is it a legitimate fear that a guy would sexually reject a gal in bed?

If so, why?

Addition: If a guy is showing a lot of interest in a girl does he assume that she is a rock star in bed?

Lets say that he likes her and gets with her, well then is he likely to be shocked or surprised by her when she is nude and in bed? Like if she isn't incredible beautiful naked, and if she isn't a rock star in bed?

Would a guy be likely to change his mind about her?

Most Helpful Guy

• the only reason I have ever actually rejected someone in bed is because of her smell.

A reason that came close was because the 'main event' was preceded by about 9 hours of on-again/off-again flirty play. My penis was up and down so many times it just couldn't take it anymore and went to sleep. So, I didn't reject her but I postponed the encounter until morning, after I gave it a rest.

Asker upvoted
    • Ha Ha Ha, normalice, you give the best answers.

• aww, thank you. I aim to inform and entertain.

• 'rock star' is a masculine term. The point of being a rock star is so that women want to sleep with you. This obviously has very little meaning when women become rock stars, because men would want to sleep with them anyway.

anyway, men aren't usually interested in how good women are in bed. As long as a girl is interested in having sex, she can be taught how. The only thing girls need to worry about performing well are blowjobs, and that can be perfected with practice which we'll eagerly coach.