• Ask
  • myTake

Do guys think large vagina lips are gross?

I'm always afraid to let a guy go down there because of what he might think, or how they might feel to him. If he ever decides to finger or eat out... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Just acknowledge it to your partner, and move on. I had a girl tell me about it, and never let me see it! Very annoying, and the lack of self confidence is a turn off. In all honesty, many guys (including myself) find large lips hot.

What Guys Said 3

• Lol you're perfectly normal hun. You're making an issue out of nothing. Every girl is different, and one isn't right or wrong, and guys aren't like, eww that one is different.

• If you ever look at a penthouse, they often feature outie girls. So that should tell you that guys aren't bothered by them.Playboy, OTOH, has never had an outie girl grace it's pages, ever.

What Girls Said 1

• I have a few friends that are like you and I was always worried that I was different looking.