How long does it take to masturbate?

How much time does it take to get off on your own?Adults only please.

like 5 or 10 minutes?

or a half hour if you take your time?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• On a good day, about 15 minutes(that's the fastest I can do it). Most of the time, around 30-45 minutes.

What Girls Said 7

• 3 minutes

• I go from 10 minutes to and hour depending on my mood

• hahah depends on how turned on I am. It can be a hour or five minutes. Please answer mine, I need advice link

• about 10-15 minutes

• 5 minutes or less. It can go on all day, if I really want it too and was beyond horny.

• Can be 5 minutes, can be an hour.

• 3 minutes if I'm not trying to make it last. up to 3 hours if that's the mood I'm in.

• yeah deeds. also if I have to go or if someone just came in etc. phone rings etc. dg needs to pee etc.

• yeah, my range varies too. it could be five minutes for a quickie, but I could take an hour and a half if I wanted to do it really good

What Guys Said 5

• I can normally be done in 5-10 mins, but there are times when I stretch it out to 2-3 hours. Really depends what I'm in the mood for.

• it takes so long that I hardly have time to answer this question...

• 15 minutes tops for me.

• 45 seconds to 20 minutes

• Yea it all depends on my mood, greed level and horniness

• truth

• Sometimes I do it slow, off and on for an hour or more, until I'm dripping with anticipation of orgasm...Other times, I need a quick 60 second release...