My Penis Is Veiny?

Girls, do you like a veiny penis, or not, or it doesn't matter

This question has a poll!

• Vote A Eww. Penises are gross. Veiny ones are really yucky.
  • Vote B Preference to non-Hulk veiny penises
  • Vote C I don't care its a penis
  • Vote D It is kind of cute, it thinks its tough!
  • Vote E Oh lord what would I do without it? It is soo muscular looking.
I'm mean like Peter North veiny. Not smooth. Ribbed.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

Haha, why not? All the more pleasure. Think about it... Why would condom companies produce ribbed and studded condoms and call them triple pleasure? Biologically, having a vein-y penis allows you to stimulate the vaginal walls better.

In all seriousness, though, penises are only great if the guy knows how to use it.

• As far as making a girl feel good, ask her what she likes. Be considerate of her body... Yeah, there are a lot of girls who fake orgasms and stuff, but if you're making her throb, you'll know you're making her feel good.

As far as positions, some help a guy hit the g-spot and allow for deep penetration better than others. Pinning her legs up is a great one, if you do it correctly. So is doggy style.

• So how can I know how to use mine better?

• News flash, all penises are veiny.

• LOL.

• How can I spell it out any further? S-H-A-G-O F-F

• You go shag off, smith. I didn't say anything to you. To each his/her own. I think guys who are really into porn are kind of creepy and I would definitely avoid dating one. If you like it fine, but I don't. So deal with it.

• Show Older
  • My penis is vain to, but I just ignore it.

• Bravo, sir, bravo.

• I have a veiny, thick one. :( I don't think girls like that kind.

• Thicker is better than longer haha ;)

if ur over 5 inches ur fine. below that and you might get some issues. Come On.