• Ask
  • myTake

Can a gay guy like a girl, or even possibly love her?

ok, my gay friend, is amazing, he's so sweet and thoughtful, we have only known each other for a few months, and there just seems to be something... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• See what happens.I don't believe he loves you in the way you want him to love you, but he seems to love you well enough.

What Guys Said 4

• Three possibilities.1) He's really gay and you're just over analyzing.2) He's actually bi.3) He's actually straight (OMG) but to get close to you he pretended to be gay (WTF?).

• Ditto what SpearMint said, but I think his first guess is correct. This guy is gay gay gay -- he's a sweet guy, and he loves you as a caring, good friend. But he's probably gay. So to protect your heart, proceed as if he's off-limits for serious dating.

• He might actually be bi. Or he might just love you in a platonic way--think will and grace.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!