• Ask
  • myTake

Any weird condom stories?

i have plenty of weird stories but here's the weirdest one... any one else got anyok so my boyfriend an I were having sex and its really almost impossible for me to be pregnant because I hadn't ovulated yet and I had just gotten over my period OK but so we had sex and we always use condoms it doesn't matter when we always do and he came in me like always... and well the condom was GONE and I was like f*** did it break... its broken b4 but I always feel it... but exactly 24house after we finished I went pee and I wiped and there was a condom... I know it sounds far fetched but its true lol anyone else got any weird stories

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I had to see my new girlfriend I was late and in a hurry, I bought a pack of condoms from a vending machine, we were in my car and it was dark, I took the condom and try to put it on my penis but it didn't stay on, turned on the light..."XL condoms" written on the box...very embarassing lol

• lmao!

• Show Older
    • That's good, I was only joking :) I'm sure your boyfriend is much bigger than me lol

• i just added you lol pm me

What Guys Said 3

• I used flavored condoms once. lets just say that was the last time I used flavors.

• lol I wana hear the rest of this one

• The closest I have to a weird story is I came really hard and so much sperm came out that it filled the tip of the condom and started seeping up and out of the rim of the condom and dripping back down the outside of it. It was scary when we realized what was happening. That only happened once and it was with a condom style I normally don't use.

• lol remember what they teach in sex ed... always squeaze the tip lol

• I did squeeze it, at least I swear I did because I always do that. It was actually out of a sample pack and the condom was one supposedly made for her pleasure and it felt loose on me! Compared to every other one in the pack it was loose, the others felt like a tight ring at the base of my penis so nothing could leak out even if semen got squeezed up the condom. Now I know if it feels the slightest bit loose it's a no go as far as safeness goes and might as well just use the pull out method.

• your guy should get ones that fit better...just sayin

What Girls Said 1

• Me and my ex boyfriend were having sex and he was very inexperienced. I was on the pill and we'd both been checked for any sti's so we didn't use a condom. After we'd finished he put a condom on... I asked what this was for and he said 'just incase I come in the middle of the night. Better be safe than sorry'. Then he fell asleep with a condon on... But that's not even the funny part... In the morning he'd woke up, flipped the covers back and screamed! When I asked what was wrong he said 'you've bleed all over me! My d*** is covered in blood!' The look on his face was priceless when I told him we hadn't had sex a second time and it was a strawberry condom. Wondering what I ever saw in this guy!