What does this cuddling mean?

I cuddle with this guy at least a few times a week and we've done this for a couple of months. The cuddling consists of spooning, intertwining of legs, hand holding, rubbing each others backs, playing with my hair, hugging, etc. However, this guy hasn't really tried to make a move yet, not even a kiss. I think he may either be really innocent, not attracted to me like that, and possibly not into women. But the cuddling feels like more than just friends...any ideas? Guys what would it mean if you did this with a girl?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• He sounds like a newbie and doesn't know how to make the next step.It's true, most everyone loves to cuddle. But usually we only like cuddling with people we want to be intimate with. You should bring something up, it can be something as direct as "So Ben, when are you going to kiss me?"Boom. he's gonna be alllll over them lips.

What Guys Said 3

• he sounds like a phaggot...jk lol. maybe he just likes cuddling?

• He's a little shy and waiting for a clear signal from you to take it further.

• Maybe he doesn't want to date you or isn't interested in anything more than cuddling. I'll let certain girls go only so far just because I'm getting everything I want from them and don't want anymore. I don't go as far as cuddling, but do excessively flirt with a bunch of "inappropriate" touching just for sh*ts and giggles and don't really ever feel the need or want to take it further.

What Girls Said 4

• It doesn't "mean" anything. Some people just like to cuddle.

• I think maybe he's just really shy, or really afraid to scare you away. Trying making a move yourself!

• I had a guy that did this. We would cuddle and watch movies. He even stayed the night once in my bed (with nothing happening). Now we are dating :)Some guys are just really shy. If you get a tad drunk or tipsy you can try to kiss him. Or just wait a bit for him to make a move. But it can't hurt if you try to kiss him. If you don't want to get drunk, just wait until its later at night and you are tired. You think about it less then. Or send him a text asking how he feels.

• If it bothers you ask him what you guys are doing