Wet p**** and panties!!!

I have frequent damp panties, even when I am not aroused or thinking bout anything sexual. Girls, does this happens to you? Any idea why this happen. Guys are welcome to give advices too.I tried changing new panties but it kinda go damp pretty fast.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Its just normal discharge due to hormones. You're young. Are you on birth control? The pill can often make girls produce more discharge. Does it smell fishy or have a weird color to it? If so, you may want to see an ob/gyn. Also, if you have to pee try to go right away - don't hold it in for too long or your panties will get even more wet.

• Nope I am not on birth control. It kinda smells like pee, sometimes the smell is stronger. Is it normal ?

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 4

• It happens to me too - I'm always wet. I used to just not wear panties but I'm not quite as wet now so I just change them 2-3x/day.

• Yes. It happens to me, too. Fortunately panty liners are a girls best friend in this case! :-)

• Its discharge. Your vagina is cleaning itself. You could try wearing panty liners

• It's normal. It's caused by hormones. It happens to me too.

• Then how do you overcome that? Any tips? :)

• You can't. It's your hormones. I just got used to it. It's not a big deal. My boyfriend laughs at me because I change my panties several times a day but that is not so bad. When I can't change so much it's not a big deal either because I am used to it. My boyfriend really loves that I am wet all the time.

• When it's really bad or when I know I can't change my panties until I get back home I wear a panty liner