Wet p**** and panties!!!

I have frequent damp panties, even when I am not aroused or thinking bout anything sexual.

Girls, does this happens to you? Any idea why this happen.

Guys are welcome to give advices too.

I tried changing new panties but it kinda go damp pretty fast.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Its just normal discharge due to hormones. You're young. Are you on birth control? The pill can often make girls produce more discharge. Does it smell fishy or have a weird color to it? If so, you may want to see an ob/gyn. Also, if you have to pee try to go right away - don't hold it in for too long or your panties will get even more wet.

• Nope I am not on birth control. It kinda smells like pee, sometimes the smell is stronger. Is it normal ?

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 4

• It happens to me too - I'm always wet. I used to just not wear panties but I'm not quite as wet now so I

just change them 2-3x/day.

• Yes. It happens to me, too. Fortunately panty liners are a girls best friend in this case! :-)

• Its discharge. Your vagina is cleaning itself. You could try wearing panty liners

• It's normal. It's caused by hormones. It happens to me too.

• When it's really bad or when I know I can't change my panties until I get back home I wear a panty liner

• You can't. It's your hormones. I just got used to it. It's not a big deal. My boyfriend laughs at me because I change my panties several times a day but that is not so bad. When I can't change so much it's not a big deal either because I am used to it. My boyfriend really loves that I am wet all the time.

• Then how do you overcome that? Any tips? :)