Is wanting sex all the time bad?

I LOVE SEX. I can't stop wanting to have sex. I'm in the mood all the time. I love it! I might consider being a prostitute cause I want to get paid for what I love. but is it bad to want or have sex all the time?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's not wrong to love sex. The human body releases adrenaline, endorphins, and other chemicals, and hormones to encourage sex. The body makes you feel good so that it encourages you to have sex to reproduce. The whole idea is to continue the race.If your on your period your sex drive will be higher than normal because of your hormones.Becoming a prostitute just because you love sex is bad. It's illegal in most of the world except Amsterdam, but only in the red district.When becoming a prostitute you are also owned by a pimp. You pay him what you get and you only get a cut of it. Prostitutes fall back on drugs, and alcohol to diminish the emotional, and physical pain from what they have to do to make money. You are also introduced to TONS of STD's and STI's. A condom will break... if you even wear one, sooner or later. You are also prone to being beaten by abusive sex crazed men.DON'T BECOME A PROSTITUTE!Get with someone you love. LOVE, not love sex. Real emotional attachments. Most men won't have a problem with having sex often, most men are always ready anyways. But I think every day is too much.Men get a lot more worn out when having sex than women do. And we need to rest for a while.Even though we are willing out body may not be.I'm not sure if this could happen but...If you have sex I would presume that too much would make sex enjoyable. It's like chocolate. If you eat it every day it's just another food. IF you have it once a month it's GREAT!So too much of something can be a bad thing, but I don't think liking sex is a bad thing. I think whoring yourself out just because you like sex is BAD!

What Guys Said 8

• It's not bad, it's good, but I think you'd regret becoming a prostitute as it's a very dangerous business.

• yea prostitute= bad wanting sex all the time isn't badcause if you choose the wrong road u will probably get aids or a STDand I know you don't want thatso try masturbating?

• Prostitute=badSex all the time=good.The majority of guys would love to be with a girl like you, because that's how most men are. Maybe you can use it to become educated and make a legit, legal career out of it, like sex therapy for example.

• no. it means you are human

• Yeah it's a very bad thing to be so addicted to sex and not be married. What do you think the purpose of sex is anyway?

• Being a prostitute is illegal, so that is bad. Other than that it isn't bad but there is a name for it: Nymphomania.

• No I don't think so as long as it's not hurting you in any way and you are being safe. Sex is fun so why shouldn't you go out and enjoy it?

• Sex addition like any other compulsion can be very destructive. You should never have any behavior that rules the way you live your live and the concept of becoming a prostitute just to get paid for sex is wrong in so many ways!You should probably get some help, but first, where do you live (kidding:)

What Girls Said 6

• no its not wrong I love sex to and yeah I always think about and always in the mood ha .

• In your case, yes.

• ya! become a come bucket, that's a wonderful idea

• If you want sex literally 24/7, then yes, I consider it a "bad thing" only because it inhibits you from other activities. Having a high sex drive is great, but having an addiction is never good. I also find your attitude towards prostitution disturbing. Most women in that industry are pushed towards it because they have no other options. Not to mention the danger in that industry.

• Too much of anything is not good. I have a very high libido myself but I regard sex like chocolate mousse; it's so delicious however having it every day all day long would make it lose it's luster. Once a week is good for me. When I do allow myself to indulge it tastes that much sweeter. There is such a thing as being a sexoholic. How would you feel if you didn't have it? How would you feel if you were not allowed to have it?

• Haha no! It's a good thing for your boyfriend (if you have one) lol. There are lots of women with high sex drives. But you're really considering being a prostitute? lol w/e floats your boat.