Is wanting sex all the time bad?

I LOVE SEX. I can't stop wanting to have sex. I'm in the mood all the time. I love it! I might consider being a prostitute cause I want to get paid... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's not wrong to love sex. The human body releases adrenaline, endorphins, and other chemicals, and hormones to encourage sex. The body makes you feel good so that it encourages you to have sex to reproduce. The whole idea is to continue the race.

If your on your period your sex drive will be higher than normal because of your hormones.

Becoming a prostitute just because you love sex is bad. It's illegal in most of the world except Amsterdam, but only in the red district.

When becoming a prostitute you are also owned by a pimp. You pay him what you get and you only get a cut of it. Prostitutes fall back on drugs, and alcohol to diminish the emotional, and physical pain from what they have to do to make money. You are also introduced to TONS of STD's and STI's. A condom will break... if you even wear one, sooner or later. You are also prone to being beaten by abusive sex crazed men.

DON'T BECOME A PROSTITUTE!

Get with someone you love. LOVE, not love sex. Real emotional attachments. Most men won't have a problem with having sex often, most men are always ready anyways. But I think every day is too much.

Men get a lot more worn out when having sex than women do. And we need to rest for a while.

Even though we are willing out body may not be.

I'm not sure if this could happen but...

If you have sex I would presume that too much would make sex enjoyable. It's like chocolate. If you eat it every day it's just another food. IF you have it once a month it's GREAT!

So too much of something can be a bad thing, but I don't think liking sex is a bad thing. I think whoring yourself out just because you like sex is BAD!