Do you know anyone who was falsely accused of rape?

When I was younger my father was falsely accused of sexual assault by the daughter of a family friend / neighbor. She accused several other men in... Show More

Thank you to all those who have shared your stories. Much appreciated.

To those women who are trying to make this question into something it's not, please save your comments for another time. I asked about people who have been falsely accused of rape. Please, lets talk about that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes

There was a football player at my high school a few years back who was nationally ranked, state ranked and had various scholarship offers from a few different southern/SEC schools. Aside from that, he was intelligent and was getting academic scholarships. He had sex with a freshman, they got caught, she cried rape and he was arrested and everything was taken from him. He was a football star but her cries of rape instead of admitting that it was consensual caused him to lose everything.

Then there was this guy who was a twin of a dude at my school. He and this girl were caught having sex in a classroom and she cried rape. Needless to say, there were cameras that had been installed and they found that it was consensual and he used no physical/emotional force on her. If you google his name, some racist white pride board(randomly) decided to make a post about him and his picture is still up there. The thing is, he wasn't charged and no one really responded to the post but like 1-2 other people. But his pic is still there and whenever an employer googles him it will be there forever.

Then I know there were a few football players from Rockwall years back who were falsely accused.

Not to sound rude, but most of the football players at my school basically had this rule to never sleep with a white girl, because white girls are often the first to cry rape in our area. It's just a social rule they've come up with

Asker upvoted
    • Wow. Interesting (and sad) stories. Thanks for sharing them. The one about the guy's pic breaks my heart. I would have a really hard time with that.