• Ask
  • myTake

Shape of vagina

Which is the best sex with a phat or a tight vagina. Because mine is so tight that it bends my boyfriend's nuts and I feel embarrassed.

I'm actually not that young I'm 18.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Bends your boyfriends nuts? How does he get his balls in there? Phat vagina? Like overweight with big lips? Or just a loosey goosey vagina? Tight is always good in my opinion. I mean , who wants to throw a hot dog down a hallway? Get my drift?

• Lol, throwing a hotdog down a hallway isn't the most exciting thing to do. Hahaha!

What Guys Said 3

• Your question is revealing. Your young -- and that's cool. Yes, most men like it tight. When you get older, that's what your bumper is for; if not, well, there's always oral.

• oh man that's soo hot. ur man is LUCKY! I love wen girls are tight. it feels so good once ur in, I don't think its a prop I've had to use lube before. wen it comes to phat or tight...i don't know I love um both!

• OUCH that sounds painful. This is coming from a dude who's balls is STRICTLY off limits. I don't even want to know how on earth that could happen. yikes! =P

What Girls Said 1