Vagina not tight anymore?

I don't mean to sound stupid or anything, but I've been fingering myself a lot lately. Me and my boyfriend have phone sex, and its been a lot lately since He's coming up next week. And he always talks about my "tight pxxxy". But I feel like maybe its not anymore since I've been fingering myself. Is there any way to make it tighter in the next 3 days? =/ .

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Unless you're shoving watermelons up your cootch on a daily basis, the elasticity of your hoha probably has not significantly changed. It can handle bigger things than your fingers before it stretches the muscles ... way bigger.There are creams you can buy with alum in it that can instantly and temporarily tighten your vagina (or at least that's what they promise - but who knows?) - but honestly, I don't think you really have anything to worry about. Your vag was designed with flexibility to accommodate objects larger than fingers before losing it's shape. Larger than penises too. In the future, you can do kegals to help it stay in shape - but until you start giving birth, I'm sure you don't need the help to stay tight.Good luck.

• Hhahah thank you . I'm just nervous, ya know. I don't him to feel me loose or anything. cause I'm afraid the sex won't be as enjoyable.

• He'll be so happy to have the real thing instead of phone sex, it will be mind blowing-ly enjoyable. No worries.

What Guys Said 5

• if you cross your less for 2 days it will go back to normal

• One thing my girlfriend and I would do for at least a week before we'd see each other was not masturbate at all so that it was really intense for both of us.

• I seriously doubt you can loosen yourself up too much by masterbating using your fingers.

• You sure its just fingers? Or perhaps you rode a bigger d*ck in his absence:)The answer is no.

• STOP WORRYING!Not one in a thousand penises are as small as your finger. Most penises are a little bigger than two fingers. A few are bigger than three. I'm at three, and if you went looking hard, you could find a guy bigger in one night.Childbirth does expand a vagina quasi-permanently, but sex doesn't, and sure as hell your finger doesn't. And een after childbirth, you can make up for it by exercises.

What Girls Said 2

• There are exercises you can do to help tightening.It's very simple.The easiest way to exercise is simply to contract the vagina, then relax.Repeat 20-400(depending on your strength) times/day.There are also lots of helpful websites on the internet which can teach you ways to make the muscles around the vaginal area tighten. Making being in bed a lot more enjoyable for you and your partner :)Good luck!

• Thank you <3 .

• do kiegels and I'm sure its tight