Vagina not tight anymore?

I don't mean to sound stupid or anything, but I've been fingering myself a lot lately. Me and my boyfriend have phone sex, and its been a lot lately... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless you're shoving watermelons up your cootch on a daily basis, the elasticity of your hoha probably has not significantly changed.

It can handle bigger things than your fingers before it stretches the muscles ... way bigger.

There are creams you can buy with alum in it that can instantly and temporarily tighten your vagina (or at least that's what they promise - but who knows?) - but honestly, I don't think you really have anything to worry about. Your vag was designed with flexibility to accommodate objects larger than fingers before losing it's shape. Larger than penises too.

In the future, you can do kegals to help it stay in shape - but until you start giving birth, I'm sure you don't need the help to stay tight.

Good luck.

Asker upvoted
    • Hhahah thank you . I'm just nervous, ya know. I don't him to feel me loose or anything. cause I'm afraid the sex won't be as enjoyable.

• He'll be so happy to have the real thing instead of phone sex, it will be mind blowing-ly enjoyable. No worries.