How can you reliably *tell* if a women likes sex or not (and what specifically) *without asking*?

I've been married for quite some years. My wife *pretended* she liked sex *for two years* until we got married, and then it was over. I'm lucky if... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• well if she is looking for mr. right on the net I am sorry she will not find him. Even a man into the, how did you put it, High brow literature she writes, will still want sex, and more than 2 times a month. I do not know a single man, unless he is on meds, that only wants it 2 times a month. It is going to be hard to move on but you just need to be honest with the next women you are serious with. It is not something to bring up on your first few dates cause she will think you are moving to fast to be talking about that kind of stuff. You will know when the time is right to talk about it. Just let her know that your ex failed to mention certain things about how she felt about sex in a relationship, and ask you how she feel on the subject. Ask her if she feels in is an important part of a healthy relationship and what does she thing a good amount in one months time is. If you are honest and fully explain what and why you are asking she will or should respect you for it. I love when men are open and honest about what they want, expect and how they feel. It reminds me that they are not just men but human. Most men feel the need to hold everything in and so when it comes to a problem like they they do not want to confront it before it becomes a problem. But th only way to avoid getting another woman like you ex is to sit down and talk about it with your next partner. But like I said do not talk abut it the first few dates, wait and see if the relationship is going to develop enough for you to even worry about that. You will know if it is serious enough and when the time is right to have the talk. If I am right and most of the time I tend to be at least on the safe side of right, as I am a woman. Young but still a woman. Most woman want that kind of man, honest and able to talk about how he feels. Communication is actually more important, it is close, but more important than sex in a relationship cause without it the relationship can't grow, that is where your ex messed up right from the start. Good luck and just remember to take it slow and be honest with what you feel, and find out hw she feels on the subject, any subject for that matter. Look in her eyes when you are talking to her and that should tell you what you need to know. Did your ex do that or would she look away or move and fidget when you talked abut this stuff. that is always a key sign that something if not all of what they are saying is not the complete truth and they are lying about something. and by the way the best way to tell if the woman is enjoying it during is to look right into her eyes. If there is no sign of pleasure in her eyes or on her face then she is not enjoying it. Body movements sometimes work but some woman can work around that. It will be hard to tell but remember the eyes reveal a lot about woman in and out of the bedroom.

• Another way to make sure you keep her interested is not make sure you don't just have sex talk about it. Find out what each other likes and does not this way there are so surprises. Like she might not like missionary but you do ,she is either just going to laying there or she is going to fake it to not hurt your feelings. Me and my man of 7 years had that very problem. At first I tried not to make him feel he was doing anything wrong but I just told him to change up and oh my god!!!!