What is your most kinky fantasy?

Question says it all. I guess I'm a little more kinky than most, but I've always wanted to have a mmf 3sum where me and my wife just pleasure the other guy in any way possible.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• Tied outdoors, blindfolded and gang f*cked by a group of men and never know who they were.

• That's an awesome fantasy :) thank you for sharing.

• srs

What Girls Said 3

• having a threesome with my boyfriend and his best friend

• Well...I don't intend to have sex before I am married...but I have this weird fantasy of my future husband/ now boyfriend (In the dream I had/ late night wishing) that he would tie me down, and kiss me all over, and have his way with me...then untie me and cuddle naked the whole night. And in the morning wake me up by kissing me, and..*blush* covering each other in some kind of chocolate syrup and cleaning each other off with our tounges...

• That's really hot :) I would live doing that with my wife

• Probably my would be masturbating on the nice cold sand at the beach night time

• For got being watched by my last partner

What Guys Said 4

• So like the other guy wouldGet a BJ from you while you are doing wife thenDo you up the a$$ while wife sits on your face?ORDid you have other ideas?Inquiring minds want to know?Love the gals' answers ...

• I would love for someone (male or female) to blackmail me into being their sex slave

• It would be doing my professor in the open.

• Hmm. My first anonymous post this... I used to have this kinky fantasy about my sister. It has subsided now, but I used to fantasise about it a few years ago.