How long does an orgasm usually last?

how long does it usually last? what's the longest you've had one for?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Oh, an interesting question. My answer is, it depends.If I've not had an orgasm for a week or so, then it's much longer. Over ten seconds. And there's definitely more semen. ...and it's more intense...and I look forward to it more...and...and...those are the best reasons I can think of for not masturbating too much when I'm with someone. Other than that, I guess under ten seconds.

What Guys Said 2

• I would guys the same as most guys, in the ten second range. However, I was going down on an ex once and got her off 7 times over about 5 minutes. I kept her right on top of the wave. She said even though the intensity dropped a little between orgasms, it felt as if she came the whole 5 minutes. Good times.

• I think... the best part is about 5-10 seconds.Followed by feeling really good for 2-5 minutes.Then finally I feel pretty good for 10-30 minutes.Sorry if I added too much to the answer. lol

What Girls Said 2

• I read somewhere that a girls orgasm can last around 22 seconds and a guys around 7 seconds. Of course, I'm sure it varies and is different for everyone. I'd say those are the averages.

• not long enough unfortunately.